4.7 5 0 46 46 No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.
Johnson's No More Tangles 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

30/08/2018
Best Tangle Shampoo and Conditioner ever
My daughter like it because I don’t have to pull her hair to un tangled it. It help me and her a lot because she has long hair would struggle to un tangle it. The pump easy to use and she can do it her self.
17/08/2018
Good job, Johnson's!
I have little daughter. She loves JOHNSON'S no more tangles 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner sooo much. It helps to keep my Vicky's hair clean, shine & less tangled. It's very important for me.
15/08/2018
Johnson’s 2 in1 Shampoo & Conditioner.
Great New Johnson’s 2 in1 Shampoo & Conditioner. Will totally recommend to family and friends. Leaves hair soft and manageable. No fly-always and no static hair. Very fresh and a faintly citrusy smell. A little goes a long way and lathers abundantly. Will definitely buy again and I highly recommend this Johnson’s 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. And not today mention, the new pump feature is great and easy to use.
11/08/2018
Great Product
I love it! No more tangles! Wonderful product, nice and gentle.
10/08/2018
I used it since I was a child
I've used Johnson's since I was a child. Now I'm a mother of a beautiful baby girl and I love how johnson's is always innovating and bringing more products for their customers. My daughter's hair is curly, just as mine, and It knows sulfates are dangerous for her kind of hair. I've tried some brands but I always come back to Johnson's It's definitely the best, there's no doubts. No more tangles 2-1 is easy to use, smells great and helps my daughter's hair to stay healthy
Another great product from Johnson’s
It has a nice scent! It made my son’s hair very soft. I loved the easy to use pump! As always it didn’t bother his eyes when rinsing away. A great product!
great
I love the smell of Johnson's No More Tangles 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner. It makes my child's hair feel soft and smooth and less tangled. It's super easy to use with the new pump bottle.
Very Satisfied.
I was concerned that it might make her hair too greasy but did not seem to do that. Hair was very shiny and smelled clean. I had not tried a conditioner because I did not want to put the unnecessary product on a baby's hair. I was very satisfied.
Best product ever!!
I was very excited to try this product on my child since my child has super curly hair and it get tangled all the time. It made her hair very soft and manageable after just 1 use! I would definitely recommend this to all parents! And will be purchasing in the near future!
04/08/2018
Great scent. Very gentle
Great shampoo/conditioner combo. Very soft and gentle on my baby and toddler. Love the scent and ease. Highly recommend
04/08/2018
easy bath time
Johnson's no more tangles 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is a good product to use for bath time with children. It has an easy pump dispenser and I like that it helps keep my child's hair smooth and tangle free.
02/08/2018
Johnson's No More Tangles 2 in 1
JOHNSON'S NO MORE TANGLES 2-IN-1 SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER is a great hair care product. My kids loved the fact that it did not bother their eyes and I really liked the aroma and how much more manageable their hair was after just one use. I tried it also and it left my hair feeling healthy, soft, and tangle free.
02/08/2018
Smooth!
My daughter has very fine thin hair that tangled easily. This 2-1 shampoo conditioner works awesome for her hair and makes it soft and manageable. Smells good too!
01/08/2018
Easy to Use 2-in-1
JOHNSON’S No More Tangles 2-in-1 offers less tangle hair for kids delivering smooth texture and everyday fragrance with no harsh chemicals. Easy to use and dispense kids can enjoy a great quality 2-in-1 daily.
01/08/2018
so happy...
I love that the new formula is free Of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates & Dyes !!!