4.7 5 0 170 170 Win the tangles tug-o-war with No More Tangles® toddler and kids detangling spray. Gentler than adult products, this spray is specially designed to help keep toddlers' and kids' hair manageable and makes for easy combing and styling.

Master detangler
My child's hair tangles a lot so he prefers it very short to avoid combing but with this product he does not have any discomforts when I comb his hair and it easily untagles.
Brush with confidence!
After my initial use of Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray on my little ones hair (and mine!), I found myself actually enjoying brushing my kids hair after a long day of play and activity and that dreaded post bath hair! My kids became less fussy about getting their hair brushed and styled with the heavenly scented aroma and evenly dispersed product of Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray.
12/20/2018
No more tears for my little girl!
Love the smell of this! My daughters hair is thin. A night in bed will bring rats in her hair like no other. This is the only detangler that doesn’t end with tears. I’m really happy with this product!
Easy to Use Detangling Spray
Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray is a great for daily use after showering, pool activities and beach. The kids really enjoy how easy it was to detangle their hair after a couple sprays and they also enjoy the fragrance.
Without it hurting
Love this Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray. Works on my kids thick and unruly hair. This spray makes it possible to brush my daughter hair without it hurting so bad. It also has a nice scent.
The best
It’s the best of the best! I can not brush my kids hair if I don’t spray their hair with the Johnson detangling spray! I loved that it was a twist to lock! Oh and it smells good.
No more tangles
Was very easy to use it help me tame the frizz that was causing so much problem. It has made combing hair a breeze with not as much effort as before.
No more tangles.
I absolutely loved it on my babies heads. My 6 and 7 year old girls are very tender headed and it released their curls and did so very easily. My 2 year old boy has very thick curly hair and it worked well on his hair as well. He usually hates getting his hair combed but we had no problem.
Great product & brand!
I love this Johnson's no more tangles detangling spray. It smells so amazing. Really sweet & fruity. It leaves my child with soft hair and no tangles!
12/18/2018
Great smell, easy to comb through hair
I love this product, it smells fantastic and it sprays out so nice and even and not to heavy. It made my 4 year olds hair very manageable and when it dried her hair was so soft and had a lot of bounce to it. She really liked it better then her old detangler spray, which sprayed out a lot and she would get to wet everywhere! I will be buying this from now on
Excellent results
I love the spray bottle..it takes of tangles without messing my fingers. Yo uh just have to spray and run the comb through. Smells fresh.
Johnsons detangler
Help get tangles out of my child's hair so I could comb it without making her cry. Made hair alot easier for me to get the hairbrush through. Great and I would buy again and again
Smooth and sleek
I used the Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray on my 6 year old son's hair. It did take a few pumps to get the spray to work the first time. After that it pumped well. My son's hair was much easier to comb, but I did notice it appeared to be shiny and lacked its usual volume later that day as it appeared to be weighted down by the product.
Johnson’s detangling spray
Love it makes my job easier to comb there hair and do what I need to on a busy day
12/18/2018
Johnson no more tangles spray
Having a four year old daughter with long curly hair is always a struggle when it comes to hair brushing. I found the spray worked as promised. The only issue I had was the spray nozzle kept sticking while pumping.