4.8 5 0 69 69 No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.

7/25/2018
New must have
My daughter's hair is always tangled. I can brush, comb, cut, doesn't matter it's still has knots. I don't know what she does so I was very excited to try this. I was so happy when I saw the bottle is a pump. That makes life so easy with a young child. I can hold onto her and pump a few squirts for shampoo at the same time. The first thing I notices is this shampoo smells amazing and it left her hair smelling great too. her hair was much easier to brush and very few knots, if any at all. It was soft and silky without weighing down her curls. this will be my go to shampoo from now on
7/24/2018
Great for toddlers
I have a squirmy 2 year old boy that hates having his hair washed. This shampoo has helped to change that. I love the pump, as it makes washing way easier. Plus, it smells great and makes his hair super soft. On top of it all, it has the no tears formula I've come to love. It's fantastic!
7/15/2018
Great shampoo. It smells great and was easy to dispense. Provided a good amount of lather and rinsed easily and completely. My child’s hair had less tangles and was easier to manage after using this. I highly recommend this shampoo.
7/14/2018
Helps w/ my sensitive scalp girl’s tangl
I really loved this No More Tangles Shampoo for my daughter! She has long, curly hair that gets awful tangles and she has a sensitive scalp, so she gets really upset when I have to brush through the tangles. This shampoo really helped with those tangles, which made brushing easier, which made her happier & me happier too! The pump worked fine, though I didn’t really notice much difference between this pump and other pumps.
Best shampoo
This was great for my kids. Specially for my girl. Her hair looked great
Ultimate Manageability!
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo is so easy to use with its new pump packaging. It smells great and left my son's hair soft and manageable.
7/13/2018
Amazing!!!
It’s easy to pump when u only have one hand to use. My daughters hair didn’t tangle or bunch up like it used to. Makes combing her hair so much easier. Smells amazing too!!!
7/13/2018
Johnson's no more tangles
Johnson's no more tangle shampoo is a life saver. My daughter's hair is more manageable, without stubborn tangles. I also love how it's in a pump bottle, much easier to use. Love it.
7/12/2018
Shampoo
My child has very curly hair this shampoo helped get the knots out of his hair. No more crying when I brush his hair
Tangles what tangles.....
It really does keep hair tangle free and manageable! The scent is very light and fresh. She has used it for a week and it has made such a difference that now she doesn’t cry when I tell her that I need to brush her hair. The new bottle and pump style is easy to use with one hand, easier to control the amount of product you use and the bottle doesn’t tip over easily.
easy to use
JOHNSON’S® No More Tangles Shampoo made my childs hair easy to manage. The new pump made it easy to dispense
No More Crying!
I found the new pump much more manageable and the new design helps avoid spills. Johnson's no more tangles was true to it's advertisement, the hair was very manageable, no tears, no knots! I love it!
7/9/2018
Perfect Kids Shampoo!
I love the new pump, no tears, and the smell is great!
7/9/2018
No More Tears
This product made the hair easy to manage and the pump made it easy to use. I really like that this shampoo is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes which mean it's safer for the hair.
7/8/2018
The best baby’s hair detangler!!!
This product is another clear example of how great Johnson’s Products are! Starting with the cute package’s design and nice scent, this baby’s shampoo delivers what it promises. My daughter’s hair is long and straight, super easy to get tangled, but this shampoo provides the best solution during bath time. It’s gentle to the eyes, and leaves her hair softter, smoother and shinier that her previous shampoo. It is also hypoallergenic and tested by pediatricians.