8/9/2019
Love this Product!
Used on my 4 kids hair,which all have very diff texture hair from being mixed races.I LOVE IT!This is the first time 1 product has worked for all,instead of multiple kinds for each head!This left their hair silky smooth,shiny,soft,smelling good,and got tangles out!Would highly recommend!Im throwing away all other products and sticking to this.Wonderful product
8/8/2019
Makes a great pair with Detangler.
I like the packaging of the product. The spray pump is easy to use and my daughter liked the princess on the sticker. It smells really good too! I like that it contains argan oil because that is great for shine and smoothing. It's a light mist spray not a thick detangler consistency so, I read that you can actually use a detangler with this spray for best results. I wouldn't say this detangles that much so I will still use this with a detangler. It's great for using together with the detangler or after combing hair for smoothing.
8/7/2019
ok spray
just like any other conditioner spray. Probably wont buy but smels great
8/6/2019
Kid approved!
Combing my daughter's hair has never been so easy. She loves the smell, I love that she doesn't fight to have her hair done!
8/3/2019
Wonderful Hair Product
Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray is fantastic. It not only goes on easy and smells great, it keeps hair soft and helps with detangling.
8/3/2019
Detangle and refresh your kid's hair.
I loved this product! The kids enjoyed having their own beauty products in the bathroom. Easy to use , the product worked great and left a great refreshing smell on hair. Hair was easy to comb and very manageable. I would recommend this to anyone!
8/1/2019
this is a bottle of magic
This product was a lot better than our normal brand of suave. The smell was great and it worked really good. She enjoyed using it and even mom did as well! Definitely will try this again in the near future
8/1/2019
Love this product
Great smell. Worked well for my daughters thick hair that gets easily tangled
7/30/2019
Diana15
Seems very gentle for children it also has a nice scent.
7/30/2019
Effective product.
The product is great. Johnson shiny and soft spray help detangle my kids hair. Specially my oldest. He has really curly hair and he likes an emo look. I brush his hair and use with the help of the spray and then straighten it. He did scream a couple of times but I think the spray really help to make the time smooth.
7/29/2019
Very effective!
After trying Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray this will definitely be a must have in our home. It smells really clean! It left my daughter's hair so soft. I highly recommend this, especially for the little ones that hate having their hair brushed. It was not bad at all using this conditioning spray.
7/29/2019
Amazing detangler
I loved this spray. It was super easy to distribute it because of the fine most. It smells amazing and my daughter wants to use it every day.
7/28/2019
Soft, brighter hair!
I received this free product from Home Tested in exchange for my opinion. I am very happy with Johnson's Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray because it leaves my baby's hair very soft and manageable. Plus its smells really good!! My daughter love every time i put on her hair! I definitely reccomend this great and awesome product!!
7/27/2019
Wooow!
I was very happy with this product. I was already using Johnson & Johnson conditioning detangling spray and didn't think it could get any better, but the shiny & soft was amazing and left my daughter's hair super soft. New favorite!
7/26/2019
Great product for children & adults!
This product exceeded my expectations. LOVE the smell and leaves my child's hair soft and shiny. I even tried using it on my hair as a detangler and it was GREAT. Highly recommend - two thumbs up!! :)