Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray

No more tangles
New for Kids No Parabens Phthalates No Sulfates or dyes ❤🌠❤🌠❤🌠❤ We have used plenty of oils and combs, and brushes to smooth out my daughter's hair. Her wavy, yet thick, medium length hair has always been a hassle. Not anymore! We have been using Johnson's Shiny & Soft Conditioning spray and it is a bit of a lifesaver. I have sprayed on both dry and damp hair, massaged into sections, and the mess of detangled locks, get combed out easily. For extra knots, I spray a little more, and massage. This gentle kids formula contains argan oil and silk proteins boosting natural shine. When it comes to detangled hair, less fuss is a must. No more tears and tantrums. Thankful and grateful for the opportunity to test and review. #nomoretanglesnomoretears #detanglerspray #johnsonskids #johnsonskidsconditioningspray
Fine mist, smooth hair
I really like the spray. It worked as desired and had a pleasant fragrance. The hair was smoother and easy to comb. The spray didn't like the hair sticky or stiff. There mist is nice and fine and covers a large area. The only issue was the sprayer. It let out a nice mist but the push down sometimes got stuck.
Good stuff
My daughter and son both have so much hair and it’s thick. This stuff is so good on their hair I love it and best of all they do too.
24/07/2019
I love Johnson's Shiny & Soft Spray!
Johnson and johnsons shiny & soft spray made my daughter's tangled mess of hair, very easy and manageable. It smelled really nice and made her hair shine all day. I love this product and will be using it and recommending it in the future for sure!!
Perfect for my toddler.
I have been having some trouble managing my sons medium length hair. He has thick straight hair that is very prone to tangles and sticking up in odd spots. I have tried everything in his hair to keep it from sticking up in the back but most things seem to harsh for a toddler. I used to brush it down with regular conditioner giving him a funny look and his hair would still always stick up on the back (Think alfalfa from the little rascals). I tried this conditioner and I love it! Its the perfect mix or light and smooth, its not thick at all. The smell is great and I am glad its something formulated for children.
Just as nice as before
My daughter has very curly hair so we have been using the regular Johnson's spray detangler since she was a baby. This new conditioning spray smells much nicer than what we were using before. But I couldn't tell that it was any "more helpful" than the previous formula. Her hair IS soft and shiny. However, with my large family, a budget is necessary. So I would just end up buying whichever is the less expensive spray.
23/07/2019
Awesome spray smells great too
Great product smells great and was good on detangeling hair
Smells Amazing
This conditioning spray makes combing my daughter's hair easier with fewer complaints. It leaves her hair looking shiny and smelling great. Also great for slicking back those baby hairs. I enjoyed this product so much, that I have also been using on my hair too.
Is a good product
I used the Johnson's shiny soft conditioning spray for my twins girl and works good for them is more to come her hair and I will continuing using I will buy I recommend it is a good feature I love it.
I love this product!
This has made my daughter's hair shiny and soft! The scent is great, a very light fragrance, not a fruity smell. Would highly recommend!
Needs improvement
Didn’t help with smoothing out her hair. Hair wasn’t easier to manage and still tangled dry mess.
Good product!
Brushing my daughter's hair is a big task and something she does not like. Thanks to this product it made her hair easy to manage and now I'm able to do cute hairstyles on her without the fuss!
Better Than I Expected It To Be
Once I received this spray, I was really excited to use it. I decided used the spray on myself before allowing it anywhere near a child’s hair to make sure the advertisement was true. The scent wasn’t overpowering, it reminded me of their brand’s baby shampoo. Once I sprayed it to my wet hair, I brushed through and it only took a few moments for knots to come undone and smooth my hair as if I used conditioner. It’s a perfect product for tender-headed children in case they had plenty of clumps in their head.
22/07/2019
So far so good - time will tell.
So far, I really like the 'idea' of this product. Still waiting to see if it makes a significant amount of difference in my very tenderheaded daughter.
Great de-tangler!
This spray really helped to reduce the amount of tangles in my daughter's hair. The scent is also really pleasant. This didn't make her hair greasy either which is also a plus!