Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray

Soft and manageable
I loved the way it smells..and it made my babies hair so very soft and easy to manage
Smells wonderful and lovely
Loved the smell and how it helped with massive tangles in my daughter's hair. It also leaves hair soft and shiny, which is a huge plus
Silky strokes!
I definitely agree that it made my daughter's hair easier to comb through put into ponytails and put cute barettes into. The spray also kept the flyaways under control. She didn't like the smells so much she felt it made her smell like a baby.
Conditioner, dentangler, shine
I like it so much, my daughter used to use just Johnson baby shampoo, I fund the easy and great way to detangle and nourish her hair. Scent is so good, the best ingredients ever. It gives shine to her hair.
22/07/2019
Its on ok product but smells weird
Didn’t like the smell but would still use it i dont know about buying again
Soft and shiny
The picture of the princess on the bottle caught my daughter’s attention and she was so excited to use it. The bottle doesn’t have a cap instead you turn the knob where it clicks to open and close it. It has a light mist spray with a wide range that sprayed a good amount on my daughter’s hair. The smell is quite pleasant and is not too overpowering for little ones. It made my daughter’s hair feel soft and smell great.
A tear and time saver
I found the product to smell amazing. I also was able to comb through my childs normally tangled hair without any tears. Will definetly be purchasing the product in the future.
22/07/2019
The 4th wonder of the world!!
Where has this conditioner been my whole life! I was so excited to hopefully find a product that could actually tame my girls hair, since the product I use takes about half the bottle and a lot of brushing to untangle my little girls hair. Until this 9th wonder of the world came into our lives! In just a few sprays I was able to brush right thru my girls hair in no time!!!! My daughters were thrilled not to have to sit there for an extended amount of time but I was maybe more excited then they were to not have to try and have them sit there for that extended time!! Lastly I can’t get over the great clean scent it leaves !! I already have recommended this product to all my kids parents!! Thanks for solving a crucial problem We parents have all in one little cost efficient bottle!!
Ohhh baby
My baby girl loved her hair brushed no crying at all . Thank you so much for allowing me to test this product. I am a huge new fan !!
22/07/2019
The spray works really well especially on hard to brush hair like my 6 year old. I use this spray on her and her hair is more manageable and so easy to brush and my daughter actually enjoys getting her hair brushed now. And the smell is amazing
Works great!
My two year old has long hair and the back of it always ends up a "rat's nest". Since using the Johnson's Hint and Soft spray she has not had that issue. Her her really is softer and shinier when using the spray.
Great conditioning product
My daughter loves using the spray. She is 5 and can easily comb her hair after using it. Did not damage her hair and has a great scent.
Curly Frizzy hair?
I tried this product on myself. I have curly frizzy hair and it made my hair look so soft and shiny! I was surprised because it’s just a baby product. I would recommend this product for all ages!!
22/07/2019
I used it on my daughters hair they always had dry and tangle hair all the time when I used it it had a great smell and when spaying it and brushing it it did it’s work. Shiny and it was detangling I was really in press and later during the day it still smell good and it was shiny
a MUST buy product
My girls loved the overall look of the packaging, the smell is very pleasing and not over bearing. Very easy to hold onto and spray. Made my daughters hair very soft and easy to brush. My older has long wavy hair and almost always refuses to allow me to put something in it. She is already begging me to buy this product when it runs out. I have had to go find the bottle as she has hidden it so no one else will use it.