Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray

Shiny and soft
Love the smell! My girl loved the smell! Made her hair very easy to brush and looked shiny and clean after using. Only problem I had was with the pump itself. Very flimsy and felt like it was going to break everytime I used. Overall love the product.
22/07/2019
No more crying for my daughter !
This product was amazing. You can use with wet or DRY hair. When my daughter messed her up or got it all crazy after driving with the windows down, I can use this and comb her hair with no crying or complaining. Plus it smells amazing. I am a big fan of this product !
natural
love how this product makes it easy to comb through hair
22/07/2019
This is a definite treasure trove item!
First off, I love the twist top. It is so much easier to use than popping a lid off the top of a different product. Second, I really like the smell. I love that the product doesn't smell too much like a baby product or over-chemically. My 7 yr old son was embarrassed I was using a pink and white spray bottle on his head. He has really curly hair from being mixed. This made combing and hairwash day much easier. His hair was more manageable and way easier to comb through. There were no tears. I really appreciate new products that are useful for hair-wash/braid day. It is definitely makes hair-wash/braid day easier.
Greater than I thought
We loved the product and my kids loved that it smelled really good too
Works great
This stuff is magical, the tangles comb right out, and leaves hair soft and shiny.
Kids approve it
My little kiddo didn’t fuss at all when I used Johnson’s® Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray, definitely a keeper.
Hair wonders
This product is really fantastic! I've recommended it to several people already!!
Excellent Conditioning Spray.
I am beyond happy with this Johnson's Shiny & soft Conditioning Spray. It exceeded my expectations. I'm able to brush my child's hair with easy. Once it dries it looks very shiny. The great smell is a plus. I will definitely purchase this.
20/07/2019
Favorite brand and love the scent
I have tried a variety of detangler hair products for my daughters hair.And I have to say Johnson’s is still My ultimate favorite I love the scent and left my little girls hair so soft and took out the tangles out real fast.
Works very good
Works very well on my little ones knots and leaves hair smelling nice and feeling soft and detangled.
Great hair detangler.
My children and I love Johnson’s shiny & soft conditioning spray. It has helped make our curly hair more manageable and easier to comb through. It has a slightly sweet scent that my children love too!!
Pleasantly surprised!
This product has an amazing smell that work's so well w/curly hair. I used this instead of a "high priced" leave in conditioner and was surprised that Johnson's shiny & soft left my hair not only manageable but left my hair feeling soft and a pleasant scent. I also used this product on my niece who has "curly locks" which left her hair very soft and didn't have to use several products in her hair. Overall, I'm very pleased w/the product and plan on using this as a routine hair regimen.
We loved this Spray!
I must say that I abosolutely LOVED this conditioning spray! The feel, the scent, everything about it was incredible. It made my daughter's hair silky soft and smells so great! I will definitely recommend and will surely be buying this in the future.
18/07/2019
Easy Hair care .
Im so happy with this Product and the kids loved it too> The smell is awesome and easy to use .