Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray

Awesome conditioning spray
Johnson's Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray has ingredients I want for my kiddos like argan oil and is free of chemicals I dont want like sulfates. The spray smells so good and makes it so much easier to brush and style my child's hair. I love it.
Great product!
Loved this detangling spray! It's better than my usual go to. The scent was amazing!
I like it!
This spray is amazing! I actually used it on my hair and it worked great. I have thick naturally curly hair and this made my hair very manageable, shiny, and soft! I wished it smelled more like baby powder but it does have a nice fresh scent to it. The packaging seems kind of cheap, like a thin plastic bottle but otherwise it does the job.
Detangles coily hair
My kids are mixed and have coil hair that tends to get tangles a lot. This did help detangle it after their baths
We ❤it!!
My 3yr old daughter and I love Johnson's Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray. She loves that its in a pink bottle with a princess on the front!(Her Princess Spray) I love that it smells amazing and that I can brush through her hair without it sounding like a wild animal is lose in my house!
Great product!!!
My daughter has super curly hair and hates getting it brushed, This made is so much easier to get through and I don't think my neighbors heard her crying!!
18/07/2019
Not for tightly curly hair
It might work better on fine, straighter hair. My son has curly hair. It did moisturize it, but it reminded me of conditioner mixed with water. And a cheap conditioner at that. The spray bottle kept getting jammed and I used half of the bottle in one use. Still had to add other products to keep his hair moisturized. It’s a no for me.
Great Product! Must try!
The Johnson's ® Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray work amazing! My son loved it and his looked great!
WONDERFUL PRODUCT!
This Johnson’s shiny and soft conditioning spray is a total lifesaver when it comes to coming out my daughters hair after washing it. It removes tangles effortlessly and leaves her hair is so beautiful and shiny! Truly a wonderful
SARAS MOM LOVES THIS NEW PRODUCT
I already have on my list to buy when I run out this product is freaking AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!
17/07/2019
Easy to us and work on summer tangles
I loved the scent of the product. It wasn't overly heavy and smelled similar to shampoo. The ease of use was terrific. The larger spray nozzle made it easy for myself and even my children to spray their hair after showering. when sprayed onto wet hair it works so well. During the summertime, my daughters tend to neglect to brush their hair every day. So their tangles can get pretty unruly. This spray made it 100% easier to comb out their subtle tangles and "rats nests". I would recommend and will be buying again!
AMAZING PRODUCT
Johnson and Johnson's Shiny and Soft Conditioning Spray is an amazing addition to the hair products I use on my child. It smells amazing, detangles, as well as, leaves her hair conditioned, shiny, and Soft.
Great for curly hair
Great for the curly hair of my son. His hair looks manageable and looks shiny
Super soft n shiny
This is an awesome product! I have a 3 yr old g_son and a 1 yr old g-daughter and they both have thick curly hair and this worked great!! It smelled great & helped with tangles & kept their hair baby soft!!
Manageable Hair
My nephew has very little hair and it is super curly. After using the product on his hair he did not fight with me when I brushed his hair. I am impressed and know that I will be purchasing this product again.