06/06/2019
The BEST shampoo EVER!
Before we started using Johnson's Shiny & Soft Shampoo we would have to spend so much extra time putting conditioner and detangling spray in my daughter's hair and then even more time and tears trying to get it all brushed out, but not anymore! My daughter comes out of the bath now with no knots in her hair at all and we have completely stopped using conditioner and detangling spray because this works so well! Her hair is so bouncy and shiny and the smell of this shampoo is AMAZING!! I honestly wish they made a grown up version. I can't say enough good things about this shampoo, it is absolutely wonderful.
06/06/2019
Best shampoo ever
The scent is amazing and my child hair washing experience was just perfect. The shampoo leaves my child's hair so soft and shiny.
04/06/2019
This product worked great and I would highly recommend it.
31/05/2019
Good shampoo
It smells great, all 3 of my kids enjoyed using it. It left my daughters hair super soft and smelling great
Great smell!
My girls loved this shampoo! They loved the color pink of it and also presentation.. they loved the smell of it! Their hair was super shiny and the shampoo smells super fresh and clean.!
Great shampoo
My 2yr granddaughter absolutely loved it! Especially with the bottle having a princess picture and been pink.
Great Smell
Both my child and I tried this shampoo. It worked very well on my child's fine hair and smells very good!
Smells so good!
I used the Johnson's shiny and soft shampoo for 2 weeks. I love the smell of the shampoo. It worked great on the hair. Left it feeling a lot softer. The only complaint I have with it is that it is not gender neutral. I used it on my son but I don't know why they have to put a princess on the front or make the shampoo pink. My son has a lot of hair and likes his hair longer. So we have a lot of problems finding shampoo that isn't just for girls. I really liked how it worked on his hair. Just wish it came in a gender neutral bottle. I recieved this product for my honest review.
Lasts long
Shampoo is very soft on my baby’s skin. She doesn’t cry at all. She enjoys the bath now. Also, it smells very tasty. I think my baby likes this flavor. So, I put a little bit on her head and wash with my hands. The shampoo gets very foamy as I massage her head. I believe it will last for a year. Worth of money for sure.
29/05/2019
Absolutely love it
I love how smells and live my child’s their hair and they love it too
29/05/2019
I really liked this product, it really helped to make the hair nice and soft!
28/05/2019
Shiny soft shampoo
I Love Johnson and Johnson s shiny soft shampoo. It smelled great. My child loves it. And it made my child s hair much more manageabke.
24/05/2019
Dreamy pink shampoo Bliss
First of all my daughter really enjoyed this product from the very start! She loved the pretty pink color and she thought the bottle looked cool. Once she opened it she told me it had a dreamy scent... Once she got out of the shower her hair had a wonderful scent and we couldn't believe how manageable her hair was!!! She gave this product a 10+++!!! This was mother approved!!!😸😸😸
24/05/2019
My and y kids love this product
I love this product for my kid and she love too whe buy another’s one
22/05/2019
Best childs shampoo hands down!
Loved how it made my childs hair easily manageable and super soft and shiny .. finally have found something thatll work ! THANK YOU!