22/05/2019
Soft & Shiny Hair
My daughters hair was more manageable and shiny after the first use. She loved the smell of her hair. No tears while I was rinsing the shampoo out. I was able to skip conditioner because her hair was so soft without it.
21/05/2019
Johnson & Johnson is one of my favorite products when it comes to my children. I’ve been using it since the begging of my life as a mother. I’v Tried mostly all of their products and every since they get a new one to consumers I’m not left behind and this one wasn’t a exemption. The new Johnson’s shine and soft shampoo is extremely friendly, hypoallergenic, it doesn’t harm at all, No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. It really take care of our kids. Smells incredible great, leaves my kids hair amazing. A good product to recommend.
great product
Beautiful smell and gentle formula. I love that this product does not contain sodium sulfate as this ingredient is very harsh even on adults hair. It leaves hair soft and easy to brush. My daughters said it doesn’t irritate their eyes. I don’t have anything negative to say about this product.
It is ok
We liked it, but the deep pink color concerned me in regards to chemicals Smelled god and worked well
20/05/2019
Shiny and Beautiful
I loved this product! My kiddos loved the smell of it, which is number 1. But the best part was what it did for my daughter's hair. I have a hard time finding a product that can detangle my daughter's hair but also make it look shiny and healthy. This product did all of it. I will definitely buy this product again.
16/05/2019
Johnson’s Soft and Shiny Shampoo
I really liked Johnson’s soft and shiny shampoo. It smells great and left my daughter’s hair softer and shinier than other shampoos. It has a creamy texture and cleans really well. I highly recommend this shampoo.
16/05/2019
Smooth and Soft!
My girls loved the look of the Shiny & Soft Shampoo. I loved the smell of it. The girls were excited to try it out. My younger daughter has some curl to her hair, this shampoo helped her hair to stay soft and smooth.
Nice fresh scent
The Johnson's Shiny & Soft Shampoo is amazing. My daughter's hair smelled so good over 18 hours later. Her hair was soft and manageable. She is prone to tangles. With this shampoo, I did not need to apply a conditioner. I even used this on my son. Being that he has sensitive skin, normally unable to use shampoos that contain any type of fragrance, his scalp was fine. No eczema break out I highly recommend this product.
15/05/2019
Johnson's Shiny and Soft Shampoo!
Johnson's Shiny and Soft shampoo has a Fresh scent, nice lather and leaves hair healthy, clean and shiny. Hair was also easily manageable. Attractive color for children too.
15/05/2019
Best product with a best price tag
This is truly a soft shampoo, u can tell by the way it feels your hands and works through the hair fantastically. It smells great and leaves no much build up in the hair after couple of days after the wash which I greatly appreciate. Its overall a reasonable product with a reasonable price, and an efficient shampoo, it does what it says. My toddler loves the pink color and seems to be pretty happy using the shampoo.
Shiny maneagable hair
This new Johnson's Shiny & Soft Shampoo is great. The moment you open the bottle and put the shampoo in your hand you can feel the silkiness of the shampoo and the light refreshing not overpowing smell. I love it! The shampoo made my little one's hair more manageable and had a nice shiny look to it.
Soft & Shiny Curls
The first day we tried it we didn't see any difference. After the second use we noticed the curls more curly and manageable. The third time is a charm, shiny, soft and more noticeable curls, what we loved to see. No more dry poodle curls.
14/05/2019
Great on keeping hair soft and shiny
Overall the Johnsons Shiny and soft shampoo is great. it has a lovely smell and great for kids. my daughter loved it the moment she saw it was princess theme. the shampoo does the job done. it keeps the hair soft and shiny. helped my daughters hair from tangling. I would recommend.
Shiny and Soft all day.
Great product! Johnson Family always made that kind of quality and safety products. Johnson's Shiny and Soft Shampoo is everything that moms expected, highly recommend.
13/05/2019
Best product !
Honest it's so worth buying.leaves your baby hair absolutely soft and nice