So amazing...
We absolutely loved it! My child loved the scent on her hair after using it and I & her loved how silky and smooth her hair was. She has beautiful natural curls in the ends of her long hair and this just amplified them more and gave them a beautiful natural shine. I noticed it helped with tangled-ness too. I'm not sure how that contributed it, but her hair is less tangled after use as opposed to when she uses her regular shampoo. I will tell my friends with small children about this shampoo and I will definitely continue to purchase this.
Great smelling shampoo
My kid was super excited to use it. He hates shampoos that are hurt his eyes. I loved how much easier shower time is. I also love the smell and the softness of his hair after using the shampoo.
Shiny and clean
I loved the smell of it and it left my little ones and my hair shiny and manageable! It was very foamy n left our hair very clean
11/05/2019
Simple and effective
Johnsons shiny and sodt shampoo smells really simole and clean and seemed to do the job well!
Awesome Shampoo
First, this product's packaging is so cute! Then, I noticed how amazing it smelled! It was easy to suds, easy to wash out. I though because it was moisturizing it would make my daughter's hair get dirty quickly, but four days later it still looks clean and smells good. And this product made her hair SO shiny. I would highly recommend.
Awesome
Loved it both my son and daughter loved the smell and it made her hair feel smooth after her shower
Shiny & smooth indeed!
Johnson's Shiny & Soft Shampoo left my daughters hair shiny, smooth with no tangles and it smelled soooo good! It lathers well, so a little goes a long way! Great product! Definitely recommend!
Great shampoo
My daughter loves this shampoo so much. This shampoo is very gentle and it smells great. It leaves my daughter’s hair soft, smooth and shiny. I highly recommend it.
Over all good product
Overall it was great, i however didnt like the smell it could use a little more freash sent. That would be my main thing i think could change
Pink shampoo
My daughter has very long hair, down to her butt. And this product makes her hair so soft and manageable. And not to mention shiny!!!!
A mom and her boys
The shampoo smelled great! My oldest son had coarse thick hair and the shampoo made it feel so soft. We enjoyed it. However, my youngest thought it was only for girls. Might want to change color of packaging.
09/05/2019
Smells so good & safe for our babies!
This shampoo smelled so good and it got put the tangles too!! Love it!!
Love this shampoo
I love Johnson’s Shiny&Sofy Shampoo!! My daughters hair was so soft and manageable!! It smells so good also!!!
Princess swirl great
My daughter loved the packaging so much she ASKED me if she could use it as soon as it came in the mail last week. She and I both loved the scent and the princess swirl colors are very pretty! It’s a good shampoo and seems to make her hair easier to comb, but we honestly only used it the one time so far. Her hair smelled fantastic a day later while swimming in the pool, too. Probably will purchase again.
09/05/2019
The best shampoo I’ve tried.
The product is great...it smells so delicious!...my son enjoyed showering with these shampoo. Loved the product!...