A mother’s first choice!
I love the vent of this shampoo and my daughter loves that if it accidentally gets in her eyes it won’t burn. It lathered up really nice and she didn’t have very many tangles when I brushed her hair and after it air dried it was shiny and so soft I could really feel the softness when I touched her hair and it left the scent in her hair as well. I would buy this again after noticing the great benefits of using it.
Great shampoo
My daughter loved the bottle design and the scent of the shampoo. Her friends at school said her hair was so soft! I loved that the Shiny and Soft shampoo left my daughter's very long hair, pretty manageable and soft even with no added conditioner. Her hair was still manageable after a day at school. I do feel that the scent is a little strong, although it does fade a bit after rinsed and dried. We will likely get another bottle when this one is empty.
Smells awesome!
My daughter loves it!! The Johnson's Shiny & Soft shampoo smells soooo good. It really help make my daughter's hair more management which is awesome since her hair is always tangled. Very easy to comb through. loving it.
09/05/2019
The smell is amazing leaves the hair super shiny just love it
Johnson & Johnson soft and shiny shampoo
We used this product on my 5 year olds hair and noticed right away how soft and shiny her hair was. We absolutely loved the scent and will definitely be buying this item.
Perfect for my toddler!
Johnson's Shiny and Soft shampoo was perfect for my toddler's curly hair. Not only did we both love the smell but it left his hair soft and shiny and I didn't have to detangle his hair as much afterwards. I will definitely be repurchasing once this one runs out.
Johnson's Soft Shampoo
I really loved the scent of this shampoo above anything. It has this great lasting scent that made my daughter hair not only smell good but feel silky as well. I had not issues combing through her hair after using this. I would highly recommend this shampoo to other moms!
Kids shampoo
Great product my daughter loves it smells great ! Recommend
Great scent
Scent was great and lathered really well. Couple of things I would point out would be a little hard to wash out and hard to comb. I think if there was a conditioner that did the same it would be a great combo.
Smells Amazing!!
Johnson's Shiny & Soft Shampoo, smelled amazing and my daughter loved it. Even though I didn't have the conditioner or hair detangler, it still left my daughter's hair manageable and easy to detangle. I will definitely be buying more and will try the detangler.
Less Tangles
My daughter has very fine hair and I noticed a significant difference after using the Johnson's Shiny & Soft Shampoo. Her hair was much softer and did not tangle nearly as much.
08/05/2019
My daughters fav shampoo so far
My daughter loves new shampoo as it made her hair more manageable and less tangle. Love he aroma and was also lather more than my current shampoo
Great for baby’s hair
First I loved the smell, I immediately notice a change on my daughters hair when I was aplying it and after I got her out of the shower he hair was more manageable didn’t have all those knots she usually gets with my current baby shampoo I will definitely recommend this product
07/05/2019
Very gentle and makes hair feel so soft
This Johnson’s Shiny & Soft shampoo is a gentle and great shampoo for my twin boys. It is made with Argan oil and silk proteins for more shine and softness. My twin toddlers’ hair feels so soft and clean after using this shampoo. It is very gentle and mild and it has a nice creamy lathering and it rinses easily. My kids’ hair feels great after washing them with this shampoo. Their hair feels so soft and looks shiny and is easy to comb through. It is easy to dispense the right amount with the pump dispenser and you don’t need a lot so the bottle will last me a long time. I love that this shampoo doesn’t contain any parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. A great safe and gentle shampoo that I really recommend!
Not Good for Fine Hair
This shampoo did make my daughter's hair soft, but it also weighed her hair down. The fragrance could be better as well as it leaves behind a chemical smell that's rather off-putting. Maybe if they added a volumizer and had a conditioner, I would've given this product a better review. My 2 year old daughter has very, very fine hair and I normally use Johnson's No More Tangles shampoo and the same conditioner. The Shiny and Soft shampoo will prob work best for children with thick, frizzy hair that needs some taming. For now, I'll stick with my current products. However, I will try the Shiny and Soft shampoo again in the future once my daughter is a little older, hopefully it will smell better by then too.