07/05/2019
Great scent! Soft hair!
Johnson's Shiny & Soft Shampoo is excellent! It has an amazing scent and lathered up very well. My child's hair was very soft after washing even though I didn't use any conditioner. I would definitely recommend to friends.
06/05/2019
Shiny &sorft
Great product definitely will buy looking forward to try more new products from Johnson and Johnson
06/05/2019
Loved it
My little sister fell in love with the pink princess packaging. She couldn’t wait to try it! When she did she absolutely loved it. It made her hair smell amazing incredibly soft and shiny.
05/05/2019
You should try it!
I loved it! It left my baby's hair smelling great, silky & shiny. I always had a problem with his hair being so dull but now it's shiny. I highly reccomend! 👍
Nice product
Great product. I love the fragrance. Not hard at all. Silky soft and makes my baby hair super smooth. No harsh chemicals as well.
Kids love
My little one loves this particular shampoo, it gets her hair clean and does not irritate eyes.
Baby girl Hair!!!
Mi baby girl loves the smell and her hair is alwYs shine and smooth. After using it her hair detangles very well.
Conditioning & Soft
First of all it smells so good, it doesn't smell like the original baby shampoo. Which I enjoy but this scent is a little fruity to me. It's also thicker more conditioner not watery shampoo.
Little princess!
i like this shampoo because if so soft, amazing scent and no more tears.
Smelling good
The smell and the product was amazing I loved the texture and it didn’t feel sticky I would definitely buy it
smells great
The packaging is the first thing we notice, it looks so cute on pink and like any other Johnson's baby wash products it is shaped like a tear but is tear free product. I feel safe that it has no paraben, dyes or phtalates. My daughter loves the princess on the label. I love brushing her hair after bath, it feels so soft and smooth and smells great!
Lather and Great
I loved the shiny and soft shampoo by Johnson’s because not only did it smell great but while washing my daughters hair I noticed a huge suds difference in her hair! It lathered great and made me feel like it washed better! I will be buying this after we finish with it!
so soft & clean
I love using this shampoo on my child. It leaves her hair so soft I will be buying this from now on!
It smells great!!
First off, I love the scent. Second, my 3 year old's hair was super soft and manageable. I'm not sure I'll switch permanently to this brand, but i am happy with the results!
Defiantly recommend
The packaging was so fun and cute. My child loved the pink color of the product made it easier to get her to wash her hair. Defiantly will buy this product again the smell was amazing for a child’s product !