Easy to use
The bottle is easy to use on her own. The shampoo smells nice. Easy to use.
Best shampoo I've tried
After trying Johnson's shampoo my son's hair was very soft it smelled great he and i loved it. I will consider buying it in the future.
Fun shower
I love seeing my kids having fun when it’s shower time and this shampoo gives me that I love how it smells and how safe it’s for kids because I didn’t see red eyes which it’s one of my main concerns.
Johnson's shiny&soft shampoo
I received a free sample of Johnson's shiny&soft shampoo it smells good wash my baby girl hair with it as soon as I got it she loves it smells great and no tears from it I love it i will be buying it I give it 5 🌟
Awesome Shampoo especially for Girls
We absolutely Loved it. My daughter was very happy with the results. She was excited about not having tangled hair and smelling awesome!
Amazing shampoo
I love this shampoo ...it leaves my sons hair smelling wonderful and it feels so soft
Johnson’s® Shiny & Soft Shampoo
it left my childs hair soft and silky and was able to comb out here hair easily after use
Shiny and manageable
Made their hair easy to brush out wet, left it soft after air drying, and made it quite shiny without looking greasy. Worked great on their very, very long hair!
love it
smell great maked my daughter hair shiny and mangable
03/05/2019
Makes my 2 year olds hair managable!
This shampoo worked perfectly on my 2 year old girl's ratty hair! I LOVE the smell of the argan! My daughter loved the packaging, and even though we use other Johnson's shampoos normally, she asked for the "pink one" specifically when I went to wash her hair. Smells great and works awesome!
Smells amazing
I love this products ! We have a 6 month old babygirl her hair gets tangled and this helped comb out those knots without hurting her. The smell is amazing not to overpowering but definitely there. Will be buying again.
Works well
Smelled great and left my child's hair soft and easy to brush. My child was excited to try it. We were happy with the results.
Great for curly hair!
My baby has curly hair and the shampoo leaves her hair smooth, shiny and smells great, works really good on this type of hair! Love it
Shiny Smooth Hair
My kids loved this. My daughters with long easily tangled hair loved this because it really helped there hair- it was smoother and more manageable. The top could be better though; opening and closing the bottle was a terribly difficult thing. But it was pink and my girls loved that; they also love the smell and the shine. This was definitely a hit with my kids
JOHNSON 'S SHINY & SOFT SHAMPOO
Use this shampoo if you are looking for shampoo which can make your kid's hair look smooth and silky and shiny I recomend Johnson's shiny & soft shampoo smells great.