Johnson’s Strengthening Conditioner

4.7 5 0 137 137 That’s why we’re introducing NEW JOHNSON’S® Kids Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner. From daily styling to everyday combing, we know kids’ hair goes through a lot. These products are specially designed for their developing hair and formulated with wheat bran & vitamin E to strengthen hair and prevent breakage. From the #1 brand trusted by parents, they are free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. And because they’re from JOHNSON’S® they have our NO MORE TEARS® promise, are hypoallergenic, and pediatrician and ophthalmologist tested so you can let them tackle bath time with confidence.
Johnson’s Strengthening Conditioner

20/08/2020
Ok product
I was not overly impressed, it did not get the snarls out like conditioners should.
19/08/2020
Great-smelling and easy to use
Johnson's Strengthening Conditioner smells great and comes in an attractive purple bottle. The conditioner is easy to use. I love that the products are designed for kids. We use this after Johnson's Strengthening Shampoo, and my son's hair shines and smells yummy!
19/08/2020
Wonderful stuff
This worked beautifully for my daughter's very long, curly hair the very first time, and each time after. She loved the way her hair felt and was super excited to have her own product.
So soft hair!
My daughter's hair has never been so soft we are very happy with conditioner has a great smell to it and it's still tear free which makes it great for Tots!
Great shampoo for kids
Johnson’s Strengthening Conditioner made my grandkids hair easier to brush and it smells great!
Fantastic conditioner
First off I love this smell. The consistency of the conditioner was great staying thick and not running down the side of the face. For little ones who like to brush their own hair I would definitely recommend the strengthening conditioner this way you don't have to worry when they're brushing their own hair that they're pulling and tugging their hair out. Brushing out here is a lot less stressful and a lot less tears. I would definitely recommend this product if you have little ones.
Good for kids
I tried Johnson's Strengthening Conditioner on both myself and my 8 year old niece. It worked well on her hair and it seemed more manageable after use. For me, it was just okay. It felt slightly difficult to rinse out completely.
17/08/2020
Great detangling conditioner.
Great conditioner! Super great for detangling. The smell was nice but not overwhelming. I like the bottle shape too.
16/08/2020
Johnson and johnson conditioner..
It was amazing smells amazing too. I wish I could buy more and product is very soft and clean for my baby's hair.
Baby shampoo
Made my babies hair soft. Didn't bother her when got onto eyes or face. And helped her sleep all night
16/08/2020
Fantastic conditioner, great shine!
Johnson's strengthening conditioner will now be my go to conditioner for my children's hair. This conditioner doesn't have all the extra "junk" in it and I feel great about using it on my children's hair. This conditioner smells great and I have definitely seen an improvement in the softness and shine in their hair. I definitely have and will continue to recommend to friends and family.
Johnson's Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
I just LOVE the scent of Johnson's Ultra Hydrating Conditioner, it made my babies hair smell Aaah~Mazing!!!! I Absolutely will be purchasing more bottles of it, not only for myself, but also for gifts for my family members who just had their babies. Thank you for letting my little family test out this wonderful brand on our long locks.
Baby hair
This product left my child's hair soft and moisturized. And I like the way that it Shine after the use of this conditioner.
great strength
left my sons fair feeling smooth, strong, and well-conditioned.
Great conditioner for kids
I loved it. The lavendar scent is perfect for bedtime. It's nice and thick for my daughter's curly hair. And she saw a picture of a princess on it and she thought she would turn into a princess if she used it.