Johnson’s Strengthening Shampoo

4.8 5 0 157 157 That’s why we’re introducing NEW JOHNSON’S® Kids Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner. From daily styling to everyday combing, we know kids’ hair goes through a lot. These products are specially designed for their developing hair and formulated with wheat bran & vitamin E to strengthen hair and prevent breakage. From the #1 brand trusted by parents, they are free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. And because they’re from JOHNSON’S® they have our NO MORE TEARS® promise, are hypoallergenic, and pediatrician and ophthalmologist tested so you can let them tackle bath time with confidence.
Johnson’s Strengthening Shampoo

20/08/2020
Satisfied
I loved the smell of it, it worked well with getting my child's hair clean
19/08/2020
Great-smelling, gentle yet strong
Johnson's Strengthening Shampoo comes in a pretty purple bottle and smells great! This shampoo lathers easily, perfect for adding a quick bubble beard to little ones too! Johnson's is known for No More Tears, and this shampoo stands up to that motto.
18/08/2020
Great no tear shampoo that smells good
Great no tear shampoo that smells good and is tolerated by my child
18/08/2020
Nice Kids Formula
After trying Johnson's Strengthening Shampoo on both myself and my 8 year old niece I feel that it is a good option for children. The classic No Tears formula is always a plus since kids inevitably get soapy water in their eyes. The smell was pleasant and not overpowering.
16/08/2020
Great cleanser and pre detangler.
Great cleansing and pre detangling shampoo. My kiddo loved the not overwhelming smell.
16/08/2020
Works as described
Perfect product for any baby or person who has sensitive skin. With this formula, a little product goes a long way. It is clear and suds up quickly. I love the smell of this shampoo. It is not overpowering and smells fresh and clean. This shampoo is not just for babies, as I have tried it myself since I have sensitive skin. It works wonders! Johnson & Johnson have made this a unique shampoo which give shine and strength to hair.
15/08/2020
Great shampoo!!
This shampoo smells great and left my daughters hair squeaky clean!
13/08/2020
Johnson strengthening shampoo is amazing
Johnston strengthening shampoo is amazing. When I tried it on my girl's hair it was so soft, and smells great.
13/08/2020
Amazing shampoo for kids.
Ii love the smell. My child's hair feels nice. I love this product on my hair as well 😍
Johnson's Strengthening Shampoo
I enjoyed testing out Johnson Strengthening Shampoo with wheat bran and vitamin E. It has a fresh clean baby scent that I absolutely LOVE. My children have mixed hair, (Native American, Irish, & Mexican American,) waist length, or longer, & thick from root to end. We will have to continue using Johnson's Strengthening Shampoo to find out if it really strengthens, but we will because the Shampoo smells Aaah~Mazing on my little ones hair.
Wow baby hair
The shampoo is great for her hair and it actually strengthen her hair. I like the way you left her hair looking shiny and moisturizer.
great strength
left my son's hair smelling great and feeling strong
Good shampoo
Great shampoo. Lathers good, smells good, great for bedtime with the calming lavender.
11/08/2020
Will be buying in the future!
Left all my kids hair softer and healthier looking!
11/08/2020
Fantastic product
This product is great. The scent is fantastic. Cleans my son's hair very well. Left his hair feeling silky soft and smelling fantastic.