6/5/2019
Just another conditioner
This product was no different than any other conditioner on the market. It does not perform better than the other brand currently used in our household. There is no apparent reason to switch brands.
6/4/2019
Amazing!
I used this on my 3 year old son. I am picky about his haircare, so I wanted something good quality and that was specifically formulated for children's hair. I feel like I hit the jackpot with Johnson's Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner. This stuff is amazing! It conditions my sons hair and scalp just enough while still providing moisture and nourishment to his baby curls (because yes he still has baby ringlets). Another major plus is that I used this on his hair over 36 hours ago, it still smells wonderful and feels clean! If I could give this stuff more than 5 stars I would. I will definitely be purchasing this and I would recommend this product to anyone with a child.
6/1/2019
Great conditioner for baby fine hair
This product exceeded my expectations. My daughter has very fine hair that gets easily tangled. It is always in knots, and I am always so much conditioner to make sure I can get them out. But Johnson’s and Johnson’s ultra hydrating conditioner really did the job.
5/31/2019
Does not make Oily hair types worse.
My 7yr old daughter has long hair (middle of her back) that is thick and fine and gets extremely tangled. We live in a state that is very windy so that exacerbated the problem. She also battles excessive oil production so Im a bit hesitant about any product that states ultra hydration or moisture because those tend to make her hair extremely heavy and weighed down no matter how much we rinse and repeat to ensure all condition is out. This product really defied my fears. I was surprisingly pleased to see that her hair was not greasy or heavy the next day or the day after. It worked lovely. It smells nice as well. We will be buying it again
5/29/2019
Johnson’s Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner.
Johnson’s® Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner. I love the smell and texture of the product, however i wish it had a pump style bottle rather than a wide squeeze bottle. Hard for little hands to use. He conditioner did make my daughter's hair more manageable
5/28/2019
Baby Hair
Johnson’s Ultra Hydrating Conditioner works really well on my son’s long hair. It is less tangled and shiny after use.
5/25/2019
Soft & Manageable
Before using Johnson’s Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner, my son’s hair felt very dry and rough. I would have a hard time keeping it combed to the side. But after using it, his hair feels so soft and more manageable. I recommend Johnson’s Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner to any parent.
5/22/2019
Good conditioner
This product was very moisturizing and made my child’s hair very soft and smooth. It also helped to get the tangles out. It also smells very good.
5/22/2019
Hydration Happiness
Johnson's Ultra Hydrating Hair Conditioner is a great way to clean up and keep you and your kid happy. Gentle and pleasing scent, and helps with detangling but also really conditioning their hair gently. This makes combing and brushing easier and less painful.
Great for removing tangles
My daughter is very prone to tangles. We have a hard time finding a good detangling conditioner. She didnt complain much with this product. She said it smelled good and didn't burn her eyes. I will buy her a bottle at the store next time she needs conditioner.
My Daughter loves it.
My daughter loves it. She Hopes more fragrances come out. She is 5.
5/21/2019
This works so good! It helped me with my daughters thick hair. Made it manageable and soft!
5/21/2019
The conditioner helped make my daughter’s hair virtually tangle-less! Amazing results!
5/20/2019
I wish there was no milk...
I really liked Johnson's Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner. The smell is great and it helped me more when combing my daughter's hair. The only problem I found is because my daughter is allergic to dairy, mas although she tolerates traces of dairy, the conditioner gave her some skin (scalp) reaction.
5/18/2019
Highly Recommended
I loved it, my daughter has extremely curly hair that is hard to manage and after using this conditioner it made it so much easier to get a brush thru her hair. I enjoyed using this product and highly recommend.