6/5/2019
Loving Johnson’s ultra hydrating shampoo
I really love to use Johnson’s ultra- hydrating shampoo on my daughter’s hair because it left her hair soft manageable and with a beautiful shine aspect.
6/5/2019
Soothing & Fresh
Johnson Ultra Hydrating Shampoo had moderndized there product while still maintaining the intergrity of the product. The bottle is warm and inviting. The shampoo smelled wonderful and it lived up to its name providing the softeness and hydration needed for my childs hair. Another great product from Johnson&Johnson.
6/4/2019
Johnson's ultra hydrating shampoo
My review of Johnson's ultra hydrating shampoo is it smelled great, made hair more manageable, and caused no tears.
6/4/2019
Definitely Give it a try!
My kids and I absolutely LOVED Johnson’s® Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo.
Amazing product
I will definitely be using more of this procudt from now on. My daughter's hair is so much easier to manage. It smells amazing. And my kids love it.
Good overall
I liked it. However, it wasn't what I expected. The scent is great but it doesn't last too long.
Sensitive skin approved!
I was very pleased with how well Johnson's Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo worked on my child's hair. I was afraid that it may cause irritation to my little ones sensitive scalp and skin, but it caused none. The fragrance is a light, lovely smell, not overpowering like some other products I have tried. I love that it is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes! I am truly impressed that Johnson & Johnson is taking great strides to create safer baby products, that work amazingly well without all the extra harsh chemicals!
5/29/2019
Easy to use
My daughter really enjoyed using this shampoo . It was easy enough she could do it by herself. I just hoped it had a scent to it , a refreshing smell would have been nice. Other than that it was a great product.
5/28/2019
Good for adults who want the baby smell
I was hoping it would hydrate my son’s eczema scalp, since I’m always up for trying new products for his tricky eczema, but it didn’t help much for him. I would say that it smells wonderful and I could see it helping adults with more moisture. Seems a bit too perfume-y for baby hair.
5/27/2019
Johnsons Ultra Hydrating Shampoo 💚💜
I also used it and both of our hair seemed a little less stiff after about a week of using. The results weren't right away but after continued use you could tell a difference. It did have a pleasant smell but it was faint which isn't bad because you know it isn't full of tons of different chemicals to give it an artificial smell, if they could find a way to give it more of a scent by using natural products that would be cool but it's unnecessary, like it doesn't take from the effectiveness just because the scent is faint . The bottle was a perfect size & shape to grab with ease when trying to put more in a wigglily head & my own with my eyes closed & hands wet.I liked that it was free of dyes & all the extra stuff that we don't need & they only add for the "eye" & it still worked the same or actually better.I have already told a few mommy friends about it & they said they are going to try it out too so hopefully since I've spread the word & they will too once they see how good it is.
5/22/2019
Good shampoo
This is a really good shampoo which is very moisturizing. It made my child’s hair feel very moisturized and soft. I would recommend the shampoo.
5/21/2019
Johnson's Ultra Hydrating Shampoo worked great for our family. I have two big kids and a baby and I have always stuck to baby Johnson's and Johnson for all three just because I like to buy the bulk size. The smell is great. The kids like it. It feels like a upgraded version of the baby shampoo.
Great manageable shampoo.
My son hair was more manageable. The nots came out easily smooth and left a bit of shine. Only thing there was no fragance which is good. Natural.
Silky smooth clean!
My little one has coily,curly somewhat dry hair so I'm always on the lookout for products that keep his hair clean yet moisturized. This product did not disappoint.It smells amazing and goes on silky smooth with just enough lather my baby's hair looked shiny,bouncy and full of life after! Will definitely purchase again.
Gentle and clean shampoo
The shampoo does not irritate and was very easy to apply. There's no was very refreshing and not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends as well as buy it in the future.