Jolly Rancher Sour Chews

4.7 5 0 124 124 Perfect for snacking at home, work, school, and on the go. Flavors include watermelon, raspberry, green apple, and cherry. Chewy sour candies are a fat-free, cholesterol-free candy.
Jolly Rancher Sour Chews

15/04/2021
Sour yes!!
Great chews- I love that sour taste! It makes me squelch and pucker up. Yeah!
15/04/2021
Its ok...
They were ok but left a stick gunk residue on my tongue.
14/04/2021
Me and my kids both have enjoyed these!! Love the flavors of jolly rancher!!
Sour!!
If you like sour then this is for you if definitely will make u pucker up your lips. My kids really like this!
Sour blast...LOVE!!
Got these Jolly Ranchers Sour's as a gift from mom, in my Easter Basket this year (A 58 yr old big kid LOL )!! They are so YUMMY, sour & tart, the perfect mix on your tongue! Nice and chewy, not hard, so great texture. The different flavors are robust, blueberry, orange, strawberry and lime, they really make you PUCKER, in the best possible way!!
These are really good!
I love sour candy, but I’m kind of picky. I got these to try out, because I’ve never tried them before. Let me tell you, these things are so good. My mouth is watering, just thinking about it.
Wellllll
My 11 year old daughter tricked me into trying these. I personally detest sour candies. These are a different breed.
Yummy!
Who does not love Jolly Ranchers and this new sour flavor is the perfect addition to the tasteful family. I love the sour and then sweet taste it reminds me of my childhood. Super yummy!
14/04/2021
I love sour stuff and this product is a great choice of sour candy.
My kids LOVE them
Sour candy is a staple in our snack cabinet so we were excited to try these. Tastes just like a jolly rancher with just the right amount of sour kick. The size is perfect for kid hands!
Jolly Rancher Chews
My son and I love these sour chews and would definitely purchase more in the future.
Chewy Sour Jolly Ranchers
These chewy sour Jolly Ranchers are delicious especially after sucking all the sourness away. I like the several different flavors. Definitely recommend.
Love flavors
I'm a sucker for sour candy, especially chewy sour candy. These taste just like jolly ranchers original flavors except in gummy form. Love the sour kick, but I do wish they were smaller in my opinion
Jolly Ranchers
I really like the different flavors especially the Cherry. The nice thing about the Jolly Ranchers is that its fat-free and also Cholesterol free. I will certainly buy these again. And my family loves them too.
Yum
If you love jolly ranchers then this is a must try. They are chewy and packed full of flavor.