Joybol CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT

4.4 5 0 36 36 This smoothie bowl, the creamy combo of hazelnuts and chocolate gets crunch from granola, and a boost from chia seeds.
Joybol CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT

04/05/2021
Not what I expected
I thought this would be warmed up to taste like oatmeal but it was cold and not very appealing.
28/02/2021
Joybol
I love these so much, especially since it helps boost my overall health. I typically take gummies because they are easier for me to swallow than pills. They are also chewable with flavors, but did not like the sweetness. Joybol
31/01/2020
Delicious but not perfect
Very solid product, taste wise. Delicious! I only wish there was more, but if you eat it slowly enough, it will fill you up. The coconut is very yummy. I would recommend to anyone who wants a quick sugar fix. Also the calorie content is a bit high for the small-ish amount you get.
01/09/2019
Great natural snack
I was really surprised at how great this Joybol CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT smoothie bowl tasted. I really like that it has really filling taste and texture with tons of protein to keep you going
27/08/2019
It’s alright
I don’t know if I did this right I tried one in another flavor and I’m not sure if I added to much water or not enough but it was alright but not my favorite thing in the world it had some flavor but not enough I’m not sure but it was okay.
14/08/2019
best
Goode tried the Joybol at first I didn't think I would like it but they are good quick and easy to make
30/04/2019
These things are great!
I received one of these in a PinchMe box and these things taste amazing!
26/04/2019
Tasty, healthy snack
Bought the combo pack and this was my favorite. I love it because it isn't sugary sweet and has great texture. It isn't really a smoothie, more like a thinned yogurt with character and texture. I'm crazy about this product.
15/04/2019
Good
I tried the Joybol at first i didnt think i would like it but they are good quick and easy to make
02/03/2019
Not bad
I tried this only once but I thought it was really good. It's a little weird because of the texture but the taste is delicious.
13/02/2019
Great snack
I have tried this flavor and the strawberry flavor and these bowls make for great mid-morning or even afternoon snacks.
25/01/2019
Joy
Great texture and flavor. My boys are.very picky eaters and they loved it.
17/01/2019
So good. Yum, is all I can say. It's filling, great for you. This flavor is one of my
04/01/2019
Just Add Water
This actually tasted pretty decent, albeit a bit chalky. It's very convenient, being packaged with everything needed to eat this protein packed snack... even the spoon! (Just Add Water!)
02/01/2019
Great experienc
I really enjoyed the product it was filled with tasty things inside. I would definitely recommend it/to anyone who wanted to try