Joybol CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT

4.5 5 0 39 39 This smoothie bowl, the creamy combo of hazelnuts and chocolate gets crunch from granola, and a boost from chia seeds.
Joybol CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT

02/09/2021
Delicious Snack
This is a delicious healthy snack that is a great replacement for when I am craving ice cream and don't have time to make one myself.
01/09/2021
He Loved It
I Gave This To My Brother Because He Love Stuff Like This It Was So Good To Him He Will Defiantly Buy It Now
19/06/2021
Delicious!
My daughter and I love these. The combination of the creamy and smooth "smoothie" and the crunch and texture of the coconut and oatmeal make this really satisfying. Our only complaints are they are very small (so we usually eat two) and the sugar/calorie content is a bit high. If you look at these as a healthier snack alternative, they totally fit the bill.
04/05/2021
Not what I expected
I thought this would be warmed up to taste like oatmeal but it was cold and not very appealing.
28/02/2021
Joybol
I love these so much, especially since it helps boost my overall health. I typically take gummies because they are easier for me to swallow than pills. They are also chewable with flavors, but did not like the sweetness. Joybol
31/01/2020
Delicious but not perfect
Very solid product, taste wise. Delicious! I only wish there was more, but if you eat it slowly enough, it will fill you up. The coconut is very yummy. I would recommend to anyone who wants a quick sugar fix. Also the calorie content is a bit high for the small-ish amount you get.
01/09/2019
Great natural snack
I was really surprised at how great this Joybol CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT smoothie bowl tasted. I really like that it has really filling taste and texture with tons of protein to keep you going
27/08/2019
It’s alright
I don’t know if I did this right I tried one in another flavor and I’m not sure if I added to much water or not enough but it was alright but not my favorite thing in the world it had some flavor but not enough I’m not sure but it was okay.
14/08/2019
best
Goode tried the Joybol at first I didn't think I would like it but they are good quick and easy to make
30/04/2019
These things are great!
I received one of these in a PinchMe box and these things taste amazing!
26/04/2019
Tasty, healthy snack
Bought the combo pack and this was my favorite. I love it because it isn't sugary sweet and has great texture. It isn't really a smoothie, more like a thinned yogurt with character and texture. I'm crazy about this product.
15/04/2019
Good
I tried the Joybol at first i didnt think i would like it but they are good quick and easy to make
02/03/2019
Not bad
I tried this only once but I thought it was really good. It's a little weird because of the texture but the taste is delicious.
13/02/2019
Great snack
I have tried this flavor and the strawberry flavor and these bowls make for great mid-morning or even afternoon snacks.
25/01/2019
Joy
Great texture and flavor. My boys are.very picky eaters and they loved it.