4.5 5 0 34 34 This smoothie bowl, the creamy combo of hazelnuts and chocolate gets crunch from granola, and a boost from chia seeds.
Joybol CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT

17/11/2018
Yummy!
This is so very delicious! I tried this exact flavor and I could eat this everyday for a snack or breakfast!
14/11/2018
The hazelnut joybol is delicious! With healthy ingredients, it is a dessert I can eat and not feel guilty about!
12/11/2018
Hazelnut and chocolate!
I’m certainly a fan of hazelnut and chocolate combined creations and Joybol certainly did not disappoint. I love the flavor here and the fact that it’s GMO Free. and how convenient, is the spoon!? Especially if your packing this as a lunch. I’m the worlds worst to forget to pack any eating utensils! Great for breakfast, a lunch item and even for snacking. A more healthy choice too.
07/11/2018
Goody
This is soooo good I'm going to buy these all the time
06/11/2018
Yummy!
First of all is an NON GMO product, which makes good for me. I love hazelnut and chocolate and the Joybol Hocolate Hazelnut not only is yummy but also is healthy. Is great when I am gracing something sweet.
02/11/2018
Joybol
Really Like the chocolate hazelnut combo creating a delicious crunchy taste that melts your mouth and is great for backlight wish it came in larger size
02/11/2018
bowl
a very tasty bowl. I love the hazelnut creation. It healthy and delicious.
23/12/2019
Buen día,Joybol promete el desayuno mas rico y energizaste,chocolate ,shia .avellanas todo en una maravillosa porción, con todo lo que el cuerpo necesita,para empezar el día,alegre y dispuesto .
17/12/2019
would love to try this , sounds so good , please send me a sample .. Sherri Leach 34 Annadea Rd Brockton ma 02302 Thank you very much
11/01/2019
Like to try with some gronala do for breakfast ee
01/12/2018
I have not tried this particular flavor but I have tried the snack. Great snack. Very low key different and yummy
28/11/2018
I need this in my life! This looks perfect to add to my breastfeeding diet!!
13/11/2018
Great review, I agree this is a great product. I too always forget my utensils 😊
10/11/2018
This seems like a great product that i would love ,I would like to try it out before purchasing it on store.
10/11/2018
This sounds so delicious! Chocolate and hazelnut is a great combination and it is non GMO! Would love to try it. Sounds like an indulgent snack to me!