4.6 5 0 32 32 This smoothie bowl, the creamy combo of hazelnuts and chocolate gets crunch from granola, and a boost from chia seeds.

11/14/2018
The hazelnut joybol is delicious! With healthy ingredients, it is a dessert I can eat and not feel guilty about!
11/12/2018
Hazelnut and chocolate!
I’m certainly a fan of hazelnut and chocolate combined creations and Joybol certainly did not disappoint. I love the flavor here and the fact that it’s GMO Free. and how convenient, is the spoon!? Especially if your packing this as a lunch. I’m the worlds worst to forget to pack any eating utensils! Great for breakfast, a lunch item and even for snacking. A more healthy choice too.
11/7/2018
Goody
This is soooo good I'm going to buy these all the time
11/6/2018
Yummy!
First of all is an NON GMO product, which makes good for me. I love hazelnut and chocolate and the Joybol Hocolate Hazelnut not only is yummy but also is healthy. Is great when I am gracing something sweet.
11/2/2018
Joybol
Really Like the chocolate hazelnut combo creating a delicious crunchy taste that melts your mouth and is great for backlight wish it came in larger size
11/2/2018
bowl
a very tasty bowl. I love the hazelnut creation. It healthy and delicious.
1/11/2019
Like to try with some gronala do for breakfast ee
12/1/2018
I have not tried this particular flavor but I have tried the snack. Great snack. Very low key different and yummy
11/28/2018
I need this in my life! This looks perfect to add to my breastfeeding diet!!
11/15/2018
Thank you!
11/13/2018
Great review, I agree this is a great product. I too always forget my utensils 😊
11/10/2018
This seems like a great product that i would love ,I would like to try it out before purchasing it on store.
11/10/2018
This sounds so delicious! Chocolate and hazelnut is a great combination and it is non GMO! Would love to try it. Sounds like an indulgent snack to me!
11/7/2018
Would love to try the Joybol. It seems like a great way to enjoy a mid morning snack or even a dessert. The perfect person size for those intending to eat healthy.
11/6/2018
I haven't tired it, but I heard great things about it.