Joybol HOCOLATE HAZELNUT

• 4.6 out of 5 from

This smoothie bowl, the creamy combo of hazelnuts and chocolate gets crunch from granola, and a boost from chia seeds.

Dominique (Houston)

• Review
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have tried this flavor and the strawberry flavor and these bowls make for great mid-morning or even afternoon snacks.

Katie (Cecilia)

• 6 Comments
1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

Great texture and flavor. My boys are.very picky eaters and they loved it.

Becka (Adelanto)

• Review
1/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

So good. Yum, is all I can say. It's filling, great for you. This flavor is one of my

Nicole (Rancho Cucamonga)

• 4 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

This actually tasted pretty decent, albeit a bit chalky. It's very convenient, being packaged with everything needed to eat this protein packed snack... even the spoon! (Just Add Water!)

Nicole (Alfred)

• 1 Review
  • 3 Comments
1/2/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed the product it was filled with tasty things inside. I would definitely recommend it/to anyone who wanted to try

Rosangela (Baltimore)

• 26 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a great replacement meal that is tasty and filling. If I ever had to pick between these bowls and anything else I will definitely choose this.

Sandra Cosgrave (Schenectady)

• 0 Review
  • 37 Comments
11/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

My Husband Is Not A Yogurt Eater, But I Put This In His Hunting Bag And He Came Home And Said It Was Delsicious To Put One in His Lunch Everyday & His Hunting Bag On The Weekends

Jennifer (Lenoir City)

• 1 Review
  • 17 Comments
11/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is so very delicious! I tried this exact flavor and I could eat this everyday for a snack or breakfast!

Susan (Fredericksburg)

• 0 Review
  • 1 Comment
11/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

The hazelnut joybol is delicious! With healthy ingredients, it is a dessert I can eat and not feel guilty about!

Jessica (Somerset)

• 1 Upload
  • 201 Comments
11/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’m certainly a fan of hazelnut and chocolate combined creations and Joybol certainly did not disappoint. I love the flavor here and the fact that it’s GMO Free. and how convenient, is the spoon!? Especially if your packing this as a lunch. I’m the worlds worst to forget to pack any eating utensils! Great for breakfast, a lunch item and even for snacking. A more healthy choice too.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours