Joybol Smoothie Bowls

3.9 5 0 154 154 Skip the hassle, upgrade breakfast at your desk, and own your day with Joybol Smoothie Bowls.
Joybol Smoothie Bowls

18/04/2021
Healthy Snack
These taste ok, not filling, but great for a healthy snack. I wasn't too fond of the texture with the cold water added. The strawberry flavor is good. My family didn't care for them too much.
25/03/2021
Tastes okay
These Joybol smoothie bowls taste pretty okay! Better than I expected them too, though still not my favorite! I think these are pretty convenient though so I think I would eat these on occasion as a snack sometimes.
28/02/2021
Smoothie bowls
I love these so much, especially since it helps boost my overall health. I typically take gummies because they are easier for me to swallow than pills. They are also chewable with flavors, but did not like the sweetness. Smoothie bowls
30/10/2019
Expensive, not remotely filling
I tried the superberries and acai flavour was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the product - I had expected it to taste powdery or have a chemical taste, but it actually tasted quite fresh and smoothie like. However, there was hardly anything in the pot - the quantity of smoothie you actually get is really poor. It definitely didn't fill me up for breakfast, which is what the company appears to market it as. Also, I think the price was £2.50 when I saw it in the shop, which I think is outrageous when you can buy a porridge pot for about £1. Would definitely not buy this again.
11/07/2019
Better than you think!
I wasn't expecting much, but it was pretty good. Good flavor.
30/04/2019
I received one of these in a PinchMe box and these things taste amazing!
29/04/2019
tastes great
I had never heard of this until I got a sample and I was excited to try it. It tastes really good, I would prefer milk over water though. It's very easy to make and convenient, especially with a spoon included.
26/04/2019
A healthy, grown up snack.
Bought this as part of a combo pack and just ordered more. I don't want to ever run out. This has a just sweet enough taste and great texture and crunch. So easy to prepare which is so important to me because I am rather weak and can't stand for very long. Sometimes I don't bother to eat because it's too much of an effort. For me, this is the perfect breakfast or snack.
29/03/2019
No Way
It is disgusting, it never totally dissolved with water and it reminded me of the texture of baby food. The taste is gross. DO NOT BUY.
12/03/2019
Really tasty portable and convenient
I tried the Mango Coconut Chia flavour and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. I like the packaging and the foldable spoon. It is a little less than I expected, but still tasty and quite satisfying and you only have to add water. I Would recommend it as a pretty healthy breakfast or snack on the go.
25/02/2019
Joy bol- Strawberry Almond Quinoa
I received joy bol in a Pinchme box to try, and to be honest I didn't think I was going to like it. It didn't look very good, but to my surprise it was pretty good. I'd eat it again. And it's a great product to take camping or on a hike. It's very lightweight and you just add water and mix. I would recommend joy bol to everyone, tastes good and it's good for you.
22/02/2019
Ok
I received this in my pinchme box. I thought it was going to taste bad but is actually really good. Is super easy to prepare and it comes with a spoon. Is very convenient and is a healthy snack.
13/02/2019
Awesome Snack!
I have tried this flavor and the chocolate hazelnut flavor and these bowls make for great mid-morning or even afternoon snacks.
26/01/2019
Great Tasting and Healthy
I got this from another company to sample and review and I didn't even get to take a picture of it because I devoured it so quickly. I loved the taste of it, and it was so easy to eat! I will definitely buy more of these! I just wish they weren't so pricey.
12/01/2019
Convenient Snack
This is a quick, convenient snack when you're on the go - you only need water! It also includes a super cute snap-open spoon. It's definitely a nice change from the usual granola or protein bar. I like that it is a little bit tart and not too sweet. I also would recommend adding a small amount of water and working up to your desired consistency so that it is not too runny. I have to admit I am a little bit obsessed with the spoon, it's so handy and cute! However I do feel that it might be more responsible to leave it out to cut down on waste and cost.