4 5 0 150 150 Skip the hassle, upgrade breakfast at your desk, and own your day with Joybol Smoothie Bowls.

4/30/2019
I received one of these in a PinchMe box and these things taste amazing!
4/29/2019
tastes great
I had never heard of this until I got a sample and I was excited to try it. It tastes really good, I would prefer milk over water though. It's very easy to make and convenient, especially with a spoon included.
4/26/2019
A healthy, grown up snack.
Bought this as part of a combo pack and just ordered more. I don't want to ever run out. This has a just sweet enough taste and great texture and crunch. So easy to prepare which is so important to me because I am rather weak and can't stand for very long. Sometimes I don't bother to eat because it's too much of an effort. For me, this is the perfect breakfast or snack.
3/29/2019
No Way
It is disgusting, it never totally dissolved with water and it reminded me of the texture of baby food. The taste is gross. DO NOT BUY.
3/12/2019
Really tasty portable and convenient
I tried the Mango Coconut Chia flavour and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. I like the packaging and the foldable spoon. It is a little less than I expected, but still tasty and quite satisfying and you only have to add water. I Would recommend it as a pretty healthy breakfast or snack on the go.
2/25/2019
Joy bol- Strawberry Almond Quinoa
I received joy bol in a Pinchme box to try, and to be honest I didn't think I was going to like it. It didn't look very good, but to my surprise it was pretty good. I'd eat it again. And it's a great product to take camping or on a hike. It's very lightweight and you just add water and mix. I would recommend joy bol to everyone, tastes good and it's good for you.
2/22/2019
Ok
I received this in my pinchme box. I thought it was going to taste bad but is actually really good. Is super easy to prepare and it comes with a spoon. Is very convenient and is a healthy snack.
2/13/2019
Awesome Snack!
I have tried this flavor and the chocolate hazelnut flavor and these bowls make for great mid-morning or even afternoon snacks.
1/26/2019
Great Tasting and Healthy
I got this from another company to sample and review and I didn't even get to take a picture of it because I devoured it so quickly. I loved the taste of it, and it was so easy to eat! I will definitely buy more of these! I just wish they weren't so pricey.
1/12/2019
Convenient Snack
This is a quick, convenient snack when you're on the go - you only need water! It also includes a super cute snap-open spoon. It's definitely a nice change from the usual granola or protein bar. I like that it is a little bit tart and not too sweet. I also would recommend adding a small amount of water and working up to your desired consistency so that it is not too runny. I have to admit I am a little bit obsessed with the spoon, it's so handy and cute! However I do feel that it might be more responsible to leave it out to cut down on waste and cost.
1/4/2019
Too tart for me!
I was excited to try this smoothie when I say ads online about this product. Unfortunately I didn’t like it as much I thought I would. The smoothie gets too watered down when you add water to the smoothie which, makes it kinda flavorless. I also found this smoothie too tart and I thought it needed to be sweeter for my taste. The only thing I liked about this smoothie is that the granola was sweet and crunchy.
9/7/2018
Perfect snack
This is a great afternoon or late night snack. Plenty of flavor and if you like quinoa you will love this i was hesitant at first but gave it a try and so glad i did
9/6/2018
Stawberry deli
He probado muchos batidos de fresa pero pen lo particular este me encanto.
9/5/2018
Pretty yummy
I expected nothing from these joy böls. I got one as a free sample and liked it so much that I had to order $20 worth of them on Amazon. They are portable, extremely easy to prepare, have a nice little (10-11 grams) bit of protein to them. I love the strawberry flavor! There are actual freeze-dried strawberry slices in there. Could be a little less carby, and I can see how some people would have a problem with the texture, which is like pudding with crunchy stuff in it. When prepared, she's not much to look at, but overall I like these smoothie bowls as a quick and satisfying snack or breakfast.
9/1/2018
Joybol delicious
I have tried joybol and its very delicious very convenient all in one little bowl. Good for morning.