4 5 0 149 149 Skip the hassle, upgrade breakfast at your desk, and own your day with Joybol Smoothie Bowls.

08/08/2018
I have not tried these stir bowls, but this is a really cool ideal. I need something quick on the go meals.
07/08/2018
Me gustaria probar este producto se olle delicioso y nutritivo
07/08/2018
I would love to try this for my breakfast/or lunch at the office. I love smoothies and all the healthy stuff you can use an ingredients, but it is such a hassle and mess to make. These look so clever, I would love to try and see if they are as good and convenient as they look.
06/08/2018
I love smoothies but have not had a chance to try these smoothie bowls just yet, I would love to before purchasing it in store.
06/08/2018
I have not tried this one. would love to try and review it
06/08/2018
Another great treat and looking healthy, seems I would like to try.
05/08/2018
04/08/2018
I have not tried this product but I would love to. I am always on a tight schedule and something like this is right in my alley! Looks very nourishing and healthy/
03/08/2018
I would love to try even though it got poor review. First time for everything
03/08/2018
I haven’t tried this yet, but I am always looking for a healthy snack. Would love to give it a try.
02/08/2018
Los amooo pero este no lo eh probado aun. Que ricooo.
02/08/2018
I have never heard or try this product before.we know us busy moms don’t have time to have a healthy breakfast on a morning trying to juggle kids and work this would be a great way to have breakfast on the go I would definitely like to try.
02/08/2018
I would love to try this bowl, looks delicious! What's better than your yogurt with a little cruch added. Looks awesome.
02/08/2018
Haven’t tried this but looks awesome! Quick & easy breakfast & that’s just what my family needs.