4 5 0 149 149 Skip the hassle, upgrade breakfast at your desk, and own your day with Joybol Smoothie Bowls.

01/09/2018
Joybol delicious
I have tried joybol and its very delicious very convenient all in one little bowl. Good for morning.
28/08/2018
so clever
This was such a clever idea I wish it tasted better but would reocmmend to try
20/08/2018
Oh yes highly addictive I will admit that they are hard to find in my small town but I am a sucker for smoothies yogurts anything in a cup quick fast healthy for you good on the go highly recommend these love the variety of flavors
17/08/2018
Went out of my way to order a box of these online and i was very disappointed when i opened one and saw the fill line is only HALF of the container, what a waste of plastic and so misleading. I didnt think it was filling at all and the taste was okay but the 15grams of sugar is insane. Overall i would not reccomend.
17/08/2018
Looks delicious and am anxious to taste test.Have always lovextrawberriesWill leave a great revew.so please choose me im looking. Fowardxto this opportunity.I know oce me friendswho hear about this product will love and enjoy it as well.
16/08/2018
quick fix for busy mornings. Leaves you feeling satisfied, and not over full
16/08/2018
Both family and I enjoyed this product very much. Will continue to buy this item.
16/08/2018
Very convenient to keep around the house or in the car for a quick meal or treat. You only need water to make it and letting it sit for a bit allows the ingredients to hydrate well. I tried it with water and also with almond milk. The milk made it richer and creamer, but if all you have is water it is still a fairly creamy treat.
15/08/2018
Great snack on the go or just at home curling up with a great movie with the family to enjoy.
15/08/2018
Gostaria muito😢 de obter esse produto....🙏������🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
15/08/2018
JOYBOL SMOOTHIE BOWLS- I have tried, and found it disgusting! Truthfully it tastes awful, the texture is horrendous, it's plain disgusting! I definitely don't recommend this product to anyone! There's no JOY to this bowl of gunk! Save your money and don't buy JOYBOL SMOOTHIE BOWLS!!!
15/08/2018
Very quick and easy! Tastes good! Great for on the go moms like myself!
15/08/2018
I havent tried this yet but i would be very happy to get one i have neen happy with eveything so far
14/08/2018
wow, it look like yummy, I would to love try joybol smoothies bowls
09/08/2018
Very bad tasting the texture is off and the ingredients are mostly artificial