4 5 0 149 149 Skip the hassle, upgrade breakfast at your desk, and own your day with Joybol Smoothie Bowls.

02/08/2018
THIS SMOOTHIE BOWL IS GREAT. VERY FRUITY WITH TASTY GRANOLA CLUSTERS. OUTSTANDING
02/08/2018
Full of artificial preservatives and tastes plain and unsavory also not very healthy for you
02/08/2018
This was a super convenient breakfast on the go. I think it would also be great for travelling as you could easily put it in your bag. All you need is water (though I substituted a plant based milk instead). It even comes with a spoon to stir it all together. The texture takes some getting used to, but the taste wasn't bad. I felt full after eating and ready to start my day.
01/08/2018
Joybol Smoothie Bowls are ready to eat in seconds! I love the creamy, crunchy texture. I eat Joybol Smoothie Bowls because it starts my day off just right!
03/10/2018
Love smoothie.. love to try.. i hope send me some samples. Thanks in advance
12/09/2018
I have not tried this product but would love to. I am always open to trying new food options.
07/09/2018
I haven't tried them but would like to do so. They sound awesome! They sound quick, easy, and tasty
06/09/2018
This be great for me on the go and stay sooo busy,looks really tasty to.
04/09/2018
I hope you send me the sample to Edmy Arroyo in 7 f9 estancias de san fernando, carolina, PR 00985
29/08/2018
I haven't noticed any but on diet n would like to see if I like it thanks
25/08/2018
great breakfast/snack idea....looking for Joybol Smoothie Bowls my nest shopping trip!!!
22/08/2018
I love yogurt, and would love to try this product.
20/08/2018
I would like to try this product. It says it tastes good.
19/08/2018
I have never tried this but would like to so if you could send me a coupon
18/08/2018
I would love to try this new product, please send me a free sample.