3.9 5 0 151 151 Skip the hassle, upgrade breakfast at your desk, and own your day with Joybol Smoothie Bowls.
Joybol Smoothie Bowls

15/08/2018
It looks good and delicious, hope i can try this, this is a perfect for me grab and go
15/08/2018
I have never tried Joybols but I would be very interested in trying them.
15/08/2018
No I haven't tried but I would love to try this product in trade for giving a honest review!
15/08/2018
These look amazing, and healthy too! I'd love to try these!!
15/08/2018
I have not tried joybol smoothie bowls yet but they sure look tasty ill be glad to try them.
15/08/2018
I have not tried this. I will not be buying it. Not a healthy breakfast. Sorry. Too many added preservatives
15/08/2018
I haven't seen these in my local grocery store but I hope they get them soon. Looks delicious
15/08/2018
Me gustaría ganar unas muestras de este producto Grasias
15/08/2018
I would love to have the opportunity to try this product in exchange for a review. I hope to have the opportunity.
14/08/2018
I would love to try this bowl thing! It looks so delicious!
14/08/2018
I've not yet tried this one but would love to especially that the flavor sounds delicious.
14/08/2018
This is too cool! I would love to try this out, I drink smoothies almost everyday, these would be perfect.
14/08/2018
Never tried before. I am very interested in doing so though. Strawberry almond sounds amazing . Cant wait !!
14/08/2018
I would give this a try and check it out and let you know what I think about it.
14/08/2018
I have NOT tried this yet, but, I would really love to. This is great for on the go. I'm always running around, taking the kids where they need to go, so this would be great for me.