4 5 0 93 93 Banana sauce is commonly known as Banana ketchup. It was actually invented during WWII when tomatoes, and therefore ketchup, was in rare supply. So people began making their ketchup using bananas instead, which resulted in a sweeter condiment, and it has been widely adopted by Filipino cuisine, to the point that many noodle dishes and other meals require it as a specific ingredient.

Jufran Banana Sauce

• 4.0 out of 5 from

Jufran Banana Sauce

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
9/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

I did not know what to expect when i tried this sauce. I was very pleasantly surprised. it was very good

Edmy (Carolina)

• 0 Review
  • 267 Comments
5/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

send the free samples of Jufran Banana Sauce to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985

Nofi (Jakarta Barat)

• 126 Comments
2/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Ini nikmat .... Saus pisang ini biasa dikenal dengan saus pisang. Itu sebenarnya ditemukan selama Perang Dunia II ketika tomat, dan oleh karena itu kecap, jarang sekali didapat. Jadi orang mulai membuat kecap mereka dengan menggunakan pisang sebagai gantinya, yang menghasilkan bumbu manis, dan sudah banyak diadopsi oleh masakan Filipina, sampai-sampai banyak hidangan mie dan makanan lainnya memerlukannya sebagai bahan tertentu.

Alyssa (Honolulu)

• 1 Review
  • 3 Comments
2/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

Banana Sauce has been with me the entire time I was growing up, but we used a different brand. Then I finally used this brand, and it is so good!! I love this banana sauce!

Alfredo (Humboldt)

• 39 Comments
1/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This sauce actually doesn't taste like ketchup at least not for me, I could say that is a mix of ketchup and tamarind, but I liked it with chips.

Ashley (Murfreesboro)

• 278 Comments
1/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

This wasn't a great taste for me ,wasn't really something I like to keep on hand

Betty (Norman Park)

• 12 Comments
11/16/2017 Home Tested with free product

With a sweet and sour along with spicy just has my boston butt running with juicy flavors.

Melissa (Lemoore)

• 1 Review
  • 11 Comments
11/15/2017 Home Tested with free product

I love the taste. It is sweet and spicy. Great dipping sauce for lumpia, hotdog, fried chicken, pork chop.

Meagan (Lihue)

• 52 Comments
10/23/2017 Home Tested with free product

I have tried this product with my spaghetti reciepes..it leaves a sweet and tangy taste to it and kids love it

Cherry (BELLFLOWER)

• 10 Comments
10/19/2017 Home Tested with free product

Definitely an acquired taste. A sweeter version of the regular ketchup. If you're adventurous, definitely give this a try as this banana sauce gives a different flavor profile in your dishes. I used this as a condiment for crab cakes, and you can be creative and use this condiment for various dishes.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours