Jumbo Push Pop Assorted Flavor Lollipop Variety Pack 1.06 Oz 18 Ct

06/04/2020
Candy with a personality!
The protective plastic was easy to get off both on the outside and the inside. All the flavors matched their given flavor. My favorite was cotton candy although berry blast was a close second! My son really liked the faces on each! We gave them all unique personalities which added to the experience making it that much more fun! We will definitely be buying more!
04/04/2020
Deliciously Fun!
First off my kids were super excited to try out the new Cotton Candy flavor, which they absolutely loved as they did the rest of the flavors! The packaging is very cute and each pop were perfectly done!
04/04/2020
Lollipops to die for!
Really loved the flavors and the packaging is excellent. It is actually why i really like these lollipops. The flavor selection is awesome and the new cotton candy flavor is great!! I have been looking for it and finally got to try it and was definitely not disappointed.
03/04/2020
Delicious AND Fun
Jumbo Push Pop Assorted Flavor Lollipop Variety contains 18 yummy Push Pops. We have been long time Push Pop fans, and I can't believe I didn't know that I could buy them in bulk until now. We really loved this combination of flavors, and were so excited to see the watermelon flavor. I will definitely be purchasing these in the big packs for now on because they are delicious and so much fun.
03/04/2020
Great for the Young and Old
They were absolutely tasty and they lasted for a long time. My kids had fun using the pop-up method to eat the lollipops. They also loved the assorted flavors. Overall, i would recommend them to everyone !!
Family pack of fun
Me and my whole household enjoyed every single last flavor of lollipops from the jumbo push pop collection I will definitely buy again
Memories
These jumbo push pops brought back memories of childhood. The flavors are still delicious. I love that they come in a larger size than before. I was a little annoyed with the spring that pushes it out instead of your finger at first but it keeps your finger from getting sticky. Overall a great nostalgic experience.
Yummy pops
Jump push up pop assorted flavor comes watermelon berry cherry ,blueberry and taste delicious.Ligth sweet taste not overwhelming. Fun to carry enjoy in one sitting or through the day as it has a top to cover it.
01/04/2020
Jumbo Push-Pop 1.06 oz. 18 ct.
My family and I really liked the variety of flavors and that they were larger than the traditional push pops that I remember from when I was a kid. I also liked the fact that they had a cap so you can save it for later and it won’t make a mess and get everything sticky when you set it somewhere.
Yummy treats
My 3 year old granddaughter LOVED these push pops. A really good variety of flavors. Her favorite was the cotton candy. I like that they're not too messy.
A hit with the kids
Kids loved them. They also loved the different options of flavors.
Great Push Pops
All the flavors of the jumbo push pops were extremely flavorful and delicious. The kids also loved how it was so easy to open and eat away without asking for help.
Great flavors
Excellent flavors and variety. Definitely enjoyed it
30/03/2020
I love the cute design and the variety! Super easy to storage and give to the kids
Tasty & Fun!
I recently tried Jumbo Push Pop, Assorted Flavor Lollipop Variety Pack, 1.06 Oz, 18 Ct and was very happy with it! You get a great assortment of flavors (even a new mystery flavor in cotton candy), easy to eat & share and are fun for the kids!