5 5 0 5 5

Kashi by Kids Honey Cinnamon Super Food Combos Cereal

• 5.0 out of 5 from

Super foods and tasty, fun shapes are awesome together in this new Kashi by Kids cereal co-created for kids, by kids!

Kimberly (Naples)

• Review
  • Upload
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love the taste of this cereal , the kids should will just enjoy this so much. And it is so much healthier than most of the other cereals on the market today. I like mine with coconut milk but that's my preference. A lot of the time I will just get the box out and put some in a bowl & eat it like a snack.

Leslie (Casco)

• 0 Review
  • 0 Upload
  • 1 Comment
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am a 47 year old femail. I like easy breakfast. This cereal has just the right taste and not to sweet. I enjoy have a bowl every now and than.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 0 Upload
  • 487 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND CEREAL THAT YOU THINK IS HEALTHY. MY KIDS LOVE THIS KASHI SUPER FOOD CEREAL.

Erum ()

• 0 Review
  • Upload
  • 6 Comments
12/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really want to tried this delicious and healthy breakfast cereal.Its for kids and my niece like to taste also.

Jessica (Somerset)

• 1 Upload
  • 189 Comments
12/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

I do love the fact that this cereal is a better, more healthy option, but I am wondering if it does have a little sweetness. It’s certainly sounds good but Im so use to sweeter cereal that it’s all I can eat. And second, I know that the more natural cereals does doesn’t immediately start getting soggy when added to milk, so I was wondering if this kind gets soggy. Thanks.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours