4.6 5 0 338 338 What snack dreams are made of. With wholesome ingredients and crave-worthy flavors, its time to turn snacking into a multi-sensory experience.

Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bar

• 4.6 out of 5 from

A snack protein Meal bar for on the go!

Rose (Lock Have)

• 4 Comments
2/1/2019 Home Tested with free product

This was eaten every morning as my breakfast at work. It sustained me until lunch. I was not hungry or tempted to snack. The flavor is good. Did leave a little protein after taste but the coffee washed that away. Very good for on the go or just because.

Angel (Westfield)

• 13 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love these, I take them with me when I am on the go. The flavor is amazingly good, and they are pretty good for you.

Rachel (Joshua)

• 4 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

For those of you who need a quick snack to tide you over until your next meal, this is for you. It's also great to eat on the go and awesome to have around if you're trying to eat healthier and lose weight.

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have changed my eating habits and I am losing weight. I get cravings for chocolate and this takes care of it. I also work in different locations and it is hard to stay on track eating correctly. These bars are a perfect meal and I do not start snacking on anything I can get my hands on. The biggest plus is that they taste great!

Tara (West Frankfort)

• 58 Comments
11/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried these awhile back for a quick snack. I have to say these taste amazing 😉 I would definitely by again.

Nikita (Newark)

• 1 Review
11/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

These start my day off right. Taste like a snack but fill me like a meal to start my day. Easy to throw in my purse and eat on the go.

Jessica (Boynton Beach)

• 1 Comment
11/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I purchased these bars because sometimes I forget to eat a meal. They definitely help me and they're very filling. I've tried the Chocolatey Chip and the Chocolate Caramel. Both are good but the Chocolatey Chip tastes better to me.

Kelley (Parchment)

10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Sometimes when I'm super busy at work, these are great to have on hand! They taste great and really curb your hunger. Their also great to keep in the car for after a hike or workout.

Eileen (Goldsboro)

• 11 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoy this Kellogg's Special K Protein Bar. When I'm running behind in the morning and don't have time for breakfast. I grab one and I'm on my way out the door. They taste great and keeps me satisfied until I go for lunch.

Carrie (Edison)

10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Comes in many flavors. Good source of protein for a meal replacement

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours