4.9 5 0 12 12 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Frosted Corn Cereal has been repackaged with a new packaging design featuring Mission Tiger to help save school sports. This kosher certified product is targeted at children, and retails in a 13.5-oz. recyclable pack bearing the Kellogg's Family Rewards and Monash University Low Foodmap Certified logos and a QR code.
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Frosted Corn Cereal

31/08/2020
Childhood favorite
This is my favorite cereal since I was a kid. It has a hint of sweetness which offsets the corn flakes perfectly. They don't get soggy too quickly and have a great crunch. Frosted Flakes will always be my favorite.
13/08/2020
They're Great!
In our home, Corn Flakes are a must have. We have this at least three times a week! We have three small children under age six, so breakfast can be pretty chaotic. With corn flakes, it's a quick and delicious breakfast. You can have it in many different ways. Our personal favorite is adding fresh fruit such as bananas or strawberries. It's a healthy alternative for breakfast. We have been purchasing corn flakes for years now, and it was always a personal favorite for myself as a child and still to this day! My children and I also love tony the tiger mascot. We always quote him in silly tones. Corn Flakes they're Great!
04/08/2020
Frosted Flakes
I love to eat this cereal! It is crunchy, sweet, and hits the stop! Brings back great childhood memories or watching Saturday morning cartoons! Would highly recommend them to anyone!
20/07/2020
Great Cereal!!🥣
I love this cereal and it's my favorite cereal!! I have eaten Frosted Flakes since I was a kid so it's nostalgic to me. I really like that there is just the right amount of sweetness in frosted flakes. I would recommend this cereal to my friends and family!!
19/07/2020
crunchy sweet
who doesn't love tony the tiger . i like the crunch the sweet the over all flavor .its great . but it does tend to lose its crunch a little too fast .but that well not stop me from buying it agin .
03/07/2020
This is one of my go-to cereals!
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time, hands down (lol). What I do personally, is put the cereal in the bowl, add milk, then wait till the cereal gets soft in texture. So then I eat it, then at the end of the bowl be milk with so much sugar. That way, I enjoy my cereal every time I eat every morning.
28/06/2020
Such a classic
These taste good whether you're an adult or a kid. They are so fun and nostalgic. I have no complaints other than they are not super healthy. I would recommend these to anyone because they are so yummy.
11/06/2020
They're obviously great!
This was my favorite cereal as a kid. I liked that I could just eat it without picking at different components (i.e. lucky charms marshmallows or captain crunch berries). It tasted the same throughout the bowl, which was perfect for me. I still, til this day, buy frosted flakes as a treat for lazy weekend mornings.
16/05/2020
Tony rocks
I love this cereal I have eaten it since I was a kid. This is one of the best cereals ever.
20/04/2020
Sugary
I really love this product as the taste of the slice real mix with milk makes it taste good. I like how you can taste a lot of the cereal. It think more cereal covers should be added or more flavors.
11/04/2020
They are grrrrrrrreeeeAT!
I grew up to this cereal. Because they are frosted they actually make the corn cereal bearable to eat. Its a sweet crisp taste when you enjoy your breakfast cereal with milk. Its one of the best cereals out.
05/04/2020
Tasty
I love this product. it has a lot of sugar but it is very tasty