3.6 5 0 5 5 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Filled Mixed Berry Wholegrain Cereal is now available. This cereal is flavored with other natural flavors, and is made with fruit and north American grains. It contains 10 layers of wheat, 6g of fiber and 41g of whole grain. The product is said to be high in fibre, so filling and so satisfying, and retails in a 16.5-oz. recyclable pack that is made from 100% recycled paperboard, bearing the Kellogg's Family Rewards logo.
Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Filled Mixed Berry Wholegrain Cereal

02/09/2020
Like a healthy pop tart bite
I love frosted mini wheats. So these were even more fun to eat. Sweet and crunchy, but a bit too sweet.
29/08/2020
Cereal
This cereal is pretty good I can eat it straight out of the box for a little snack
21/07/2020
Nice Morning Treat
I’ve purchased the berry filled frosted mini wheats a handful of times now. Most recent was actually 2 days ago! I think it’s pretty tasty! My little one even thoroughly enjoys it over her kid cereal! I only knocked off one star, because sometimes it can leave me with antacid. To be fair, that is more my problem than the cereals! I will continue to buy; furthermore, I definitely recommend!
27/05/2020
Kelloggs
Bought this for my niece and it is pretty good. Has a great taste
05/04/2020
Terrible
I don't like this cereal at all. the cubes melt in your mouth like threads of fibers. I almost drowned when I tried it