3.9 5 0 66 66 Limited Edition. Pumpkin Spice Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal.

2/16/2019
Pumpkin
Nice Pumpkin taste lasts quite a while in milk before getting soggy. Not quiet as good as the blueberry but if you love pumpkin this is definitely worth the try.
9/15/2018
Kellogg's Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice
If you like mini wheats and you like pumpkin you should like these. Kellogg's Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice are a winner.
9/14/2018
Pumpkin!
If you like pumpkin flavored anything, you'll enjoy these. I tried these, & fell in love. My kids asked for a bite & now they are hooked, too.
8/28/2018
Love Pumpkin Spice
I really like this cereal. I picked it up at the store to get when I couldn't find my other favorite frosted mini wheat, cinnamon bun. I hate that this is a limited edition, wish it would be available for purchase all the time.
3/27/2018
AS A RULE I LOVE MINI WHEATS BY KELLOGGS BUT I THINK THE PUMPKIN SPICE IS A BIT OF A MISS.
11/19/2017
I'm one of those people who love pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. So frosted mini wheats is no different. It's a very subtle taste and it's so delicious.
10/3/2017
Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice cereal was pretty tasty!! I love me some Mini Wheats~ but the Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice isn't something I'd purchase regularly~ so seasonally I'd buy it!!
9/9/2017
Kellogg's Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice were a fun seasonal treat. I think they truly are just spice, and not at all pumpkin. They hold up to milk just like the normal Mini Wheats. I enjoyed these, but admit I'd like pumpkin and not just spices sometimes. Still, I'd recommend these and I'll buy them again.
8/10/2016
Deliciosos! Mmmm que rico yo quiero probarlos me encanta ese cereal pero aun no he probado ese sabor...espero con ansuas una muestra
6/10/2016
I absolutely loved Pumpkin Spice Mini Wheats. The only problem is that in my grocery store it is only a seasonal item. I would eat this year round, as I love the flavor, it had just the right amount of spices in it. I even ate it as a snack right out of the box.
5/24/2016
Kellogg's Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice was a hit and miss for me. First off I love the pumkin spice idea, but I'm not quite sure it worked with mini wheats cereal. It took me a few boxes too decided whether or not i actually liked or didn't not like it. To be honest I'm still in the middle.
3/3/2016
I liked this cereal. I usually don't eat sugary cereals, so this was a treat for me. I liked the subtle spice flavor--not too overpowering. I only found it in one store and only for a short time. I was disappointed in that.
3/1/2016
Love this cereal the pumpkin spice is a nice treat to wake up to
2/27/2016
I saw this when I was on vacation down south in the fall and we had bought it and tried when we returned home. Very good taste and not too many Weight Watchers points (though with their new program, likely to be a lot more)!
2/22/2016
I tried this during the holidays as I LOVE the other flavors of Shredded Wheat cereals such as blueberry and strawberry. This one sounded fun so I bought it. It was awful. It tasted like cardboard. I couldn't taste the pumpkin spices at all and it was bland and not sweet. Wouldn't recomend.