4.4 5 0 195 195 Kellogg’s presents new Vanilla Latte Mini Wheats

8/17/2019
Tasty!
Mini wheats are a staple in my house and I love this flavor. It's not overly vanilla either. I just have a hard time finding this one in stores. Mini wheats always keep me full for quite a while without feeling heavy. I also eat them dry as a snack
5/8/2019
great cereal
I had this at my brothers house while I was house sitting for him, I ate the whole box while I was there and I am picky about cereal, this was great and didnt get mushy
5/1/2019
Okay but not worth the $
I thought that the after taste was better than the actual taste of the cereal. I will say as i ate more it was better but all in all it wasn't my favorite.
3/30/2019
This cereal is delicious!! When I was growing up my mother bought this but with no sugar on them. My kids wouldn't touch those, but they love all of these, and every flavor they come in.
3/11/2019
Yum
Love this cereal! The big Wheaton’s aren’t my favorite, but these little ones with a hit of vanilla are so good!
2/27/2019
Really Good
Our family likes these not to sweet or hard. When it’s cereal for breakfast this is one of the ones on our table.
2/9/2019
Love this
Really love and enjoy this cereal, really recommend to my friends.
1/26/2019
Latte cereal? LOVE!!
This is THE best flavor of cereal I have ever tried. How it's taken so long to be invented I have no clue (especially with everyone living off coffee)..but I do hope it's here to stay. I've always liked shredded wheat because it doesn't have all the added salt that all the other cereals have, and cutting sodium alone, I've lost 20lbs so far. Frosted shredded wheat has been a big part of my diet, & absolutely love this latte flavor!
12/6/2018
Yumm
I haven't tried this kind but they original flavor is great
11/30/2018
Better with vanilla sugar
I like the taste of vanilla sugar on the wheat squares,it did not taste as sweet to me as regular coated mini wheats.The squares remained quite dry when I added the milk,compared to regular mini wheats,the vanilla coating seemed to help the cereal remain harder and more dry.It seemed to have a reasonable amount of sugar because I truly joyed the amount of sweetness in this new cereal.
11/22/2018
cereal
I thought it tasted real good. I loved the vanilla taste.
11/20/2018
Two Great Things In One
I Enjoy Having Latte"s WIth My Breakfast , Now I Can Have It In My Breakfast , Taste So Deslicious ,
11/17/2018
Best Cereal
I swear they have nailed it with this flavor mini wheat, I love mini wheat but this is my favorite flavor of them, I could smash a box in a few days jusy by myself. LOVE THEM, GO BUY THIS
10/28/2018
Cereal
If you like the sweetness of a latte and the yumminess of mini wheats then y'all are gonna love this cereal.
10/26/2018
Not my cup of latte
Love frosted mini wheats so decided to give this a try and having a coupon didnt hurt either. Flavor just wasnt for me didnt hate it but will more tgan likely not buy again.