4.7 5 0 54 54 Ancient grains granola.

19/09/2018
granola
i would defintley recommand this grnalo to buy we use it on yougert and salads we just love it if you buy granola i would tell you to buy this and also healthy choice and very tasty very cruncky which we just loved
07/08/2018
I tried this a few weeks back, was a bit hesitant at first. I truly enjoyed it.. Threw imagine fresh raspberries from the garden and voila!
19/07/2018
LOVE GRANOLA !! THIS HAS A RICH NUTTY FLAVOR ALONG WITH THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF WHOLE GRAIN
12/06/2016
this is a great product which i add to cereals and fresh fruit!!
15/05/2016
i have tried this brand and flavor , i would not mind getting a sample of this or any of the other flavors.
15/04/2016
Love this granola, tastes great, stays crunchy in milk, good with yogurt, but even better is that it's great on its own. My kids love to eat it as an on the go snack between classes or before sports for some extra energy.
13/04/2016
Not only is this Kellogg's granola good for you, it taste fantastic! I was a bit hesitant at first but the flavors of the apples along with the granola and the nuts mixed together just exploded in my mouth! I love that it is so healthy and that it taste better than all the sugary cereal out there! Great work Kellogg's. Can't wait to try more flavors!!!!
02/03/2016
I am a granola freak! I'm not a Huge health nut but I love the taste of granola. I tried this and loved it. Not just because of the taste but also cause it's more naturally made and healthier and it's from Kelloggs. I have ate this on its own, made my own snack mixes, ate in pudding and yogurt and in oatmeal and cold cereal. I also used some in baking. I love it.
28/02/2016
I love this, it is wholesome and filling. On top of that it is healthy and lower sodium than most cereals....
19/02/2016
Great product that not only tastes great but is very healthy for you and your family especially for my kids who love this product which is rare in today's foods
16/02/2016
I have tried this I have yogurt everyday and its great in any flavor.
06/02/2016
This granola is so delicious. Great combination of flavors with old grains and it's very filling. Love that the ingredients are natural and that it's a healthy breakfast or snack.
03/02/2016
Got this at my local grocer and loved how you can use it as a cereal as well as a topping for yogurts. Loved the taste>
20/01/2016
We tried Kelloggs Origins Granola after receiving a promotional sample, however my opinion is 100% mine. We love love love this granola. Just the right amount of crunch mixed with apples & raisins. We ate this by it self, mixed in yogurt & as a cereal. I can't pick a favorite because I love Kelloggs Origins Granola no matter how I ate it. I definitely recommend!
06/01/2016
This is so good! I eat it plain and also sprinkle it on my yogurts. Love all the all natural ingredients!