3.8 5 0 5 5 Keurig McCafé Café Selections French Vanilla Latte Pods comprise a specialty coffee beverage made with real milk, 100% Arabica coffee and a milk frother naturally sweetened with real sugar. The beverage is described as delicate sweet French Vanilla latte topped with a soft, dense foam made with real milk for a creamy sip. According to the manufacturer, this product brings café style beverages to the comfort and convenience of the home. The kosher certified product retails in a 7.65-oz. recyclable pack containing six pods and six frothers, and featuring preparation instructions, as well as Facebook and Twitter references, and the McDonald's logo.
Keurig McCafé Café Selections French Vanilla Latte Pods

23/06/2020
It's ok
It's not bad, but it's not that great either. I was hoping for more flavor than what it had. Just tastes a bit watered down to me. Was not impressed and I most likely won't buy again.
07/06/2020
McCafe
Love these McCafe drinks. The French Vanilla Latte is really good.
17/05/2020
Mccafe
Keurig McCafé Café Selections French Vanilla Latte Pods is so good
22/04/2020
A Nice Change
This is a nice change if you would like to change up your coffee game a little. However, if you are looking to enjoy a McDonald coffee at home, I honestly would stick to going and get one. However, if you can't get to one, this is a good 2nd option. I am not a fan of the two step process. The powder doesn't seem to dissolve all the way. You still have to keep stirring it while you drink. There was also a small after taste that was was pretty artificial as well. Sorry this just wasn't the product for me, as I like just going to get the coffee from the restaurant instead.
18/04/2020
Latte
These kcups require an extra step when you make them. There is the cup but then also a packet to open to make the foam for the top. The flavor is good, a sweet vanilla coffee. I would buy again but only if I found it on a good sale
21/07/2020
Keurig Mcafe cafe selections French Vanilla latte pods sounds super Delicious.I would be thrilled try it.love trying flavors of latte and coffee when I can please.looks sooo refreshing,yum.