5 5 0 3 3 Keurig The Original Donut Shop Coffee Mocha Latte Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods are now available. The kosher beverage is said to be a one step latte that is filled with 100% responsibly sourced coffee, real milk and sweetener. It is described as a rich, creamy, smooth, crave-able, chocolatey and easy mouthwatering mocha masterpiece coffee. The easy-to-prepare product contains natural flavor with other natural flavors, and retails in a 7.3-oz. recyclable pack that contains 10 x 0.73-oz. recyclable units, and bearing Facebook and Twitter links.
Keurig The Original Donut Shop Coffee Mocha Latte Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods

26/05/2020
Keurig
Keurig The Original Donut Shop Coffee Mocha Latte Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods is really good latte
16/04/2020
Mochalicious
But first coffee, before anything else-happens at my house. I love the flavored type coffe like these especially in the afternoons. It’s my coffee shop at home. This mocha latte has a rich chocolate taste. Smooth and no bitter after taste. I highly recommend
02/04/2020
Yummy!
I run a bed-and-breakfast in my home And the room has a coffee maker in it. These are the pods that always disappear first. Everyone loves them. I’ve gotten several comments on how delicious it was.