4.8 5 0 15 15 Keurig The Original Donut Shop Coffee Mocha Latte Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods are now available. The kosher beverage is said to be a one step latte that is filled with 100% responsibly sourced coffee, real milk and sweetener. It is described as a rich, creamy, smooth, crave-able, chocolatey and easy mouthwatering mocha masterpiece coffee. The easy-to-prepare product contains natural flavor with other natural flavors, and retails in a 7.3-oz. recyclable pack that contains 10 x 0.73-oz. recyclable units, and bearing Facebook and Twitter links.
Keurig The Original Donut Shop Coffee Mocha Latte Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods

23/10/2020
Great Coffee Brand
I love this brand. The coffee always has a nice, smooth flavor. This one has a pleasant, full-bodied chocolate flavor. However, the flavor is probably moreso for lovers of hot chocolate than coffee. It has a balanced level sweetness, as well.
17/10/2020
Yummy!
I thought you could only get great tasting Mocha Latte at a coffee shop. I was wrong. This is a staple in my coffee nook. Overall I like many of the Donut Shop flavors.
07/09/2020
Pretty good
I will always prefer specially coffee but this is our office go to coffee brand.
27/08/2020
love it
I really like how great it tastes, not too sweet and not too strong. I prefer flavored coffees and lattes because I don't like adding sugar or sweetener.
11/08/2020
Love this!!
Taste great. Hits the spot when you want a latte from coffee shops but don’t want to spend the extra money. It’s perfect in sweetness, but I like to add a spoonful of sugar to it. Sometimes I’ll make it and place in the fridge to make a iced mocha latte. Mocha latte is more flavorful than the donut shop vanilla latte.
06/08/2020
Excellent Flavor!
My husband and I love our Keurig and one of our favorite brands has always been Donut Shop. I've always been a lover of flavored coffee as my hubby is more of a stick to the basics kind of guy. Anyways I thought I would pick these up for just me bust as soon as he smelled my cup brewing he made himself one too! This is such a great flavored coffee that it even turned my hubby into a believer!
31/07/2020
Mocaha-mutha Delicious
I didn't sway to much on types of coffee but today I am glad I did what a treat!!!!😁. The Mocha latte from the ORIGINAL COFFEE SHOP was definitely worth it I am ready to try all the different choices that they offer!!! I definite recommend from me!!!!!😁☕️☕️☕️☕️
17/07/2020
good coffee
just bought a new keurig compact brewer and this is my fav pods so far LOVE THEM
30/06/2020
I tried this on my own and this brand is great and very tasty. i love it
17/06/2020
coffee
I PURCHASED DONUT SHOP MOCHA LATTE AS AN EXPERIMENT. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH ITS TASTE ANN AROMA. THUMBS UP !!!
15/06/2020
Wake up call
I have had this coffee a few times and it’s good. This is my brothers favorite to drink every morning! He loves the flavor and the quality of these k-cups! He will keep buying these
14/06/2020
Donut stop!
I like coffee and I drink coffee at least 4-5 days a week. I chose this brand in the first place because of the cute packaging but then I really like its flavors. This one is mocha latte so it's light like blonde coffee with chocolate flavor. I wished they come out with a more intense coffee level.
26/05/2020
Keurig
Keurig The Original Donut Shop Coffee Mocha Latte Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods is really good latte
16/04/2020
Mochalicious
But first coffee, before anything else-happens at my house. I love the flavored type coffe like these especially in the afternoons. It’s my coffee shop at home. This mocha latte has a rich chocolate taste. Smooth and no bitter after taste. I highly recommend
02/04/2020
Yummy!
I run a bed-and-breakfast in my home And the room has a coffee maker in it. These are the pods that always disappear first. Everyone loves them. I’ve gotten several comments on how delicious it was.