4.7 5 0 228 228 <b> Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste comes in a pack of 2 each with 4.6 oz. </b>

07/11/2019
Everyone is happy!
My children love this toothpaste. They are normally picky about what the toothpaste tastes like. But with this, they have no complaints. They are always eager to brush their teeth. I know that their teeth are getting clean with this toothpaste. Happy kids, happy momma!
29/09/2019
Kids love this
This is a great toothpaste for my kids. They love it because it doesn't have a bad taste. They don't fight me using this toothpaste. Definitely recommend for kids who can't handle the minty taste
12/09/2019
Not so great
My daughter usually loves fruit flavored toothpaste but this one for some reason she would not use. The smell is too sweet for me but overall is ok. Would not buy again. Was not so great cleaning the teeth either
12/09/2019
Great Product
Its a great and affordable toothpaste for my toddler. Its extremely affordable has cavity protection ane smells great. I lobe how it protects against cavaties in little ones. O wouldnt change anything about this product ive told my friends about it and they buy it for their kids as well now.
24/08/2019
Fun to brush
I love this kids tooth paste. It isn’t minty and makes my kids want to brush more. The packaging is nice and so is the taste. Yes I’ve tried it. It cleans teeth good and is recommend it
21/08/2019
Kid approved!
It’s been a true challenge finding a toothpaste my kiddos would enjoy and more than that, look forward to brushing their teeth. This is their toothpaste of choice and kid approved. The flavor is perfect and the sparkles make it extra fun and something they look forward to.
16/08/2019
Great for kids
My 2 and 8 year old both love this product! They love the taste since it's not too overpowering like other toothpastes
11/07/2019
Sparkling clean
This is the only toothpaste my kids will use. They never complain about the taste so I know it’s a winner. It has a great smell that’s not overbearing so it’s great for kids. It’s a blue sparkly color that’s attracting to my kids and they love it.
01/07/2019
Only toothpaste my child will use
My daughter will only brush her teeth with this. It tackles Morning breath and it keeps her teeth cavity free for the time being. I don’t think anything should change. The kids love the look and the taste.
24/06/2019
The ONLY Toothpaste my child will use
Kid's Crest Cavity Protection is the only toothpaste my son will use and it is a great product. It tastes great and has sparkle fun to make it more fun for kids. He has no cavities since using this toothpaste! Love it and won't be changing!
04/04/2019
buena
buen producto lo recomiendo deja frescura, limpieza.
03/03/2019
Kids love it!
My kids never complain about this toothpaste. It is their favorite! They love the taste! You can never go wrong with Crest!
08/02/2019
I bought Kid's Crest Cavity protection toothpaste on a whim for my six year old grandson and he loves the taste. He asks to brush his teeth a lot. This is the only toothpaste he asks for.
31/01/2019
Crest Sparkle fun!
This is the ONLY toothpaste my two kids will use! They love it!
27/01/2019
great for kids
my daughter is picky and of course this isn't food product but there is some toothpaste out there that she simply doesn't like. we all want whats best for our children. this one she enjoys brushing her teeth and isn't quick to spit it out once she has started brushing. i have also tried it as well being a mother and making sure i know what i give my daughter.