4.7 5 0 71 71 Kind Healthy Grains Oats & Honey Clusters With Toasted Coconut Granola100% whole grains.32g per serving.
KIND Healthy Grains Granola Oats & Honey Clusters With Toasted Coconut

18/10/2019
Granola Greatness!
I love the delicious flavor - especially with the toasted coconut. This granola is great for breakfast or a snack or just about anytime. I love all of the Kind granola flavors though.
01/10/2019
Kind Clusters
These clusters are very good. I especially like the fact that they have coconut in them. They are good as a stand alone snack or mixed with something else. I sometimes mix them into my mixed nut mixture.
24/08/2019
Great granola
I love this granola especially because this brand has other flavors to choose from it’s good alone, with yogurt and whatever else you like!
24/07/2019
Great clusters
I wanted to buy yogurt to eat at home to try for a healthier lifestyle. I knew that I have tried yogurt cups with granola before AI I figured I could name my own at home. I bought this brand in comparison to Bear Naked and was extremely satisfied. I love that it has oat clusters. I enjoy the crunchiness of the clusters. They are not single layers of oat. Plus the almond flavor is awesome with the added touch if coconut.
20/06/2019
Good
I like how the granola was a little sweet. It tastes good mixed with other cereal.
11/05/2019
Like dessert for breakfast
This is so delicious and full of nutrition and good fats and protein. The 5 grains are fantastic, and I am an absolute maniac for coconut. This has such amazing flavor, it's great just plain or over yogurt or with any milk you like!
08/05/2019
KIND CLUSTERS
Great snack for on the go. Crunchy yet sweet. Great to take to work for a snack or at home for an, in-between meal snack.
06/05/2019
Love the clusters
This type of granola is great over yogurt or just in a bowl with a little milk bath self.
12/01/2019
love
I was not sure about this product but thought to give it a try. It actually taste good, it has exceeded my expectations, i will buy it again.
10/10/2018
I love this KIND Healthy Grains Granola Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut. This granola is good size so you can actually snack on them properly and not just get one little flake of oats like other brands. Adding this to yogurt is amazing, I have even added milk and ate it like cereal.
21/09/2018
NUT
KIND HONEY NUT GRANOLA CLUSTER ARE JUST FANTASTIC. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS TRYING TO STOP EATING THEM.
27/08/2018
Great flavor and gluten free!
This granola is absolutely delicious. The texture is crunchy and the taste is well balanced and not too sweet. I love the hint of coconut, as well. This is my go-to granola for yogurt or with almond milk and berries. You wont be disappointed. All KIND products are great!
25/05/2018
send a free samples of Nuts&Honey cluster to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
21/05/2018
I love Kind snacks. They are great source of proteins and vitamins but they also taste delicious!!
04/05/2018
Honey Lemon Yogurt, Fresh Blueberries, and Kind Blueberry Granola the breakfast of healthy wonder women! Good for all the other times you are too lazy to cook as well.