Kit Kat Easter Lemon Crisp Miniature Wafer Candy 9 Oz

Kit Kat Easter Lemon Crisp Miniature Wafer Candy 9 Oz

03/03/2020
Kit Kat Lemon Bars For Easter Baskets
I like the taste very much of these bars. I think they will be a nice add in for the Easter Baskets. I hope they make more flavors soon like Strawberry, Orange would be awesone.
01/03/2020
Awesome combination!
Love Kit Kats and love lemon. I honestly didn't think I would like the combination though. Boy was I wrong!! They're great! New twist on a every day favorite. Definitely will be purchasing these!!
27/02/2020
Big hit at our house
I have two little girls who were so excited when they saw this bright yellow Kit-Kat bag. They were a hit. The lemon flavor is very pleasant to the pallet. My girls loved them. We will be having these little treats for Easter this year and if they are a regular flavor we will be buying these as a good job treat.
27/02/2020
Kit Kat Lemon Crisp
Kit Kat, Easter Lemon Crisp Miniature Wafer Candy tastes much better than I thought it would. The texture is good, it might even be just a lil bit creamier than the regular Kit Kat bar. There is a tiny lemon twang aftertaste. I'm still very happy to have tried #kitkatlemoncrisp #freesample #hometesterclub
26/02/2020
Kit Kat Perfection Lemon
This is one of the ultimate best & now after the first bite of the scrumptious Kit Kat, Easter Lemon Crisp Miniature Wafer Candy, a new family favorite we love! The smooth and silky top coat cover topping surrounds Kit Kat light and airy crispy wafers, stuffed with creamy, enticing sweet and soft clouds of fresh Lemon that has the perfect touch and amount of incredible flavor amazement! Perfection!
Yummy lemon heaven
They were very good I love Kit Kat but when I trued the lemon ones I was hooked again if you like lemon you will definitely like these
Taste great
I was excited to try these, there the small individual ones which was ok. At first bite they remind me of lemon pudding. I dont normally like lemon but these were amazing. Small bite, great flavor.
Too artificial tasting
I tried kitkat lemon crisp flavored Easter candy and it was not what I expected. You can kind of smell lemon when you open but definitely just a strong artificial smell was a big turn off. The texture was pretty much the same. The taste was that of fruit loops but very strong artificial after taste. I definitely will not be buying these.
Yum yum
Great tast , love the size . My grandkids loved them
Better than original!
Better than the original!! Fantastic!! Big hit with whole house!! Bright lemon flavor, excellent crunch. I don't normally buy candy...I will buy these.
Deliciously Kit Kat Lemon
Deliciously light, refreshing, authentic, and unique lemon flavor! With the Kit Kat crisp, crusty wafers stacked perfectly is amazing! A perfect combination blend that was surprisingly delightful and a new family favorite! Wrapped pretty in Easter beautiful individually snack size portion packaging gives a happy and blessed Easter Celebration! Extremely memorable and incredible taste. Wonderful and exciting Kit Kat Innovation.
22/02/2020
Best thing that has happened to kit kat
These taste like the lemon girl scout cookies. The whole family loved them.
Lemon Crisp Kit Kat is delicious
Tasty and tangy , just the right amount of lemon flavor and crisp wafer, delicous and refreshing, great anytime of the day
Delicious Lemon Cremes!!
Me and my family really loved these Lemon Crisp Miniature Kit Kat bars. They remind me of a light lemon meringue pie. (The actual airy meringue rather than a rich citrus that bites back.) The lemon is extremely light which blends into the creme, giving it a luxuriously delicate flavor. No decedent aftertaste like the original Kit-Kat usually leaves you with. Great for an after dinner treat!! It doesn't leave any bad aftertaste, either. Usually lemon flavored candies have a sort of "taste" that leaves the tongue dry due to that artificial flavoring and sugars. These didn't, just creamy lemony goodness. I firmly believe that these are going to be a huge hit this Spring, especially for Easter! I'm definitely going to be grabbing a few bags for my Easter Baskets! 5/5 stars!!
21/02/2020
New kit kat
Liked the flavor, the texture and the way it melts in your mouth.