Kleenex® Wet Wipes Gentle Clean

4.6 5 0 560 560 Strong for hands yet soft for face and body, Kleenex Brand disposable wipes are 35% thicker and 90% softer than the leading national brand of hand and face wipes.
Kleenex® Wet Wipes Gentle Clean

13/02/2018
I really loved these wipes. They were great to use on my toddler. They were thick enough to be able to thoroughly clean his hands and face. I didn't need to use multiple wipes like I have to use with other brands. They were gentle enough to clean up a mess but didn't leave our skin feeling dry or sticky. They were convenient to carry in my purse and to use on the go as well.
13/02/2018
Gentle but Effective
It was very gentle on my skin, but removed the dirt very well at the same time. I would recommend keeping these on hand as they are very convenient and useful.
Eorked so well
Worked so well, happy with the clean up jobs that they did
Wo3ks well and handy packages
Worked so well on my little ones face and hands. He did not vry once using this version
Wipes
I think they were pretty good but i prefer germ fighting wipes
10/02/2018
Clean kids, clean mom.
I really liked that it was thicker and more durable then Huggies one and done. It was also less drying and harsh on the face then Huggies. Absolutely no sticky residue.
10/02/2018
Kleenex wet wipes
There were great on hands and face gentle enough for sensitive skin
08/02/2018
Terrific for adults and kids
Loved these. They were great while we were out at a restaurant to clean my daughters face and hands
08/02/2018
In the baby bag
Loved these wipes. They were great for on the go and cleaned up hands and face. We’re gentle enough to use on my son and we’re nice to have in the diaper bag.
On the go wipes
Kleenex wet wipes gentle clean are great to use on the go. I have a three year old daughter and these wipes come in handy when we are out for lunch, or at the park, a amusement park, etc
Great wipes
It's very convenient to carry around and it cleans pretty well. Will definitely consider buying it if the price is good.
GOOD STUFF
i really like them. and i will buy some soon. thats aLL I WANT SAY NOW LET ME MOVE ON NOW PLEASE. THANK YOU.
Daily wipes
This is a very handy product. You can use this in different ways.
Kleenex Wet Wipes-Gentle Clean
At our house wipes are a necessary product. They come in handy for not only washing hands, face, and other parts of the body, but also are great for cleaning up spills! The Gentle Clean Kleenex Wet Wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol free, paraben free (great for people that have skin issues-I have very sensitive skin and eczema) and are Dermatologically tested. The Gentle Clean wipes do have a light scent(a very fresh and light scent) to them but it didn't seem to bother my skin. The Kleenex brand has always been one of my favorites as their products are high-quality. These wipes are no different. They are strong and durable and do the job! These wipes are perfect to use at home, at school, at work, and even better to store in your purse and/or car for those times when you might need them.
06/02/2018
Great for mothers of babies and toddlers, it is very convenient on the go. Clean hands and faces very easy. Cleans after make up too.