Kleenex® Wet Wipes Germ Removal

4.6 5 0 571 571 Clinically proven to wipe away 99% of germs from skin without the use of harsh chemicals. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B077K1MM3Q&asins=B077K1MM3Q&linkId=4d1cbc5b643561b7a67aca3f105f1b1b&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Kleenex® Wet Wipes Germ Removal

13/02/2018
Loved these
I really loved these wipes especially because it's flu season. They fit perfectly in my purse which is great because I used them everywhere. I'm constantly using hand sanitizer on my son and I. Unlike hand sanitizer these wipes didn't dry our skin out from excessive use. I also loved these for wiping down surfaces quickly. I used them on grocery carts and other public surfaces. I definitely plan on purchasing them in the future.
13/02/2018
Good Wipes
I used these wipes to clean off my tables, countertops and other objects such as knobs and handles. I must say, these wipes cleaned things well, they are tough and don't smell bad. I would recommend them.
Durable
Durable effective and cleansing loved it will definitely buy again
Notitle thank you
50Worked so well on my little ones face and hands. He did not vry once using this version
Just for hands
Worked so well on my little ones face and hands. However, he did seem mor3 uncomfortable and his skin was irritated
Germ fighter
This product was very good to use because it did not dry my skin and it fought germs with the deadly flu virus
Wet Wipes Germ Removal
The Wet Wipes Germ Removal seemed to work fairly well, but they did dry my skin out. The product was effective, but I would not use them on a daily basis.
10/02/2018
Mmm it's ok
It was a very thick large wipe. However it has a slight stinging. Thinking it was just me I had a few other friends is it. Maybe it's just Winter and we all have cracked skin. If I bought this again i I would most likely is it on shopping carts and dinner tables.
Germ Killer Wipes
Excellent product.... Lives you fresh and clean.. Definitely would like to buy with my monthly grocery
convenient
Fantastic and convenient for every day use. I used them for my makeup and also used them on my daughter while we were out to clean her sticky face and hands
All over use
Great smelling and killed germs. Used all over the house from sinks to countertops.
Germ away!
they cleaned well, i feel good know it kills germs, easy to use on the go
07/02/2018
Great wipes, with gentle germ removal.
It's good and convenient, though not super sure about how well it removes germs, nonetheless it's a great product.
Germ removal wipes
Kleenex wet wipes germ removal are great wipes to use in the kitchen and bathroom. I like to use them to wipe down the counters and sinks after I'm done cooking or cleaning the area.
Nice product
They were easy on the skin. I have eczema and they did not cause an outbreak.