Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese with 2% Milkfat 32 oz Tub

4.7 5 0 37 37 Knudsen Small Curd Low Fat 2% Milkfat Cottage Cheese offers a convenient snack option. This small curd cottage cheese is an easy snack with a classic cottage cheese flavor that’s delicious on its own or paired with fruit. Real milk from California cows creates the base of this Grade A pasteurized cottage cheese. This low fat cottage cheese contains 2% milkfat. Dig into this tub of certified Kosher cottage cheese for a quick snack, easy breakfast, cottage cheese dessert or side dish with your meals. Keep the 32 ounce resealable tub in the refrigerator. Try Knudsen cottage cheese and youll see that its just like it was in 1919, simple and delicious from the first bite.

04/07/2022
Cottage cheese
This one is ok not my favorite, I like mine a little creamier and this one is more expensive I will just stick with my usual brand it cost less and taste way better.
02/07/2022
So good with fruit!
I really enjoyed serving this with sides of various fruits for my child and I as a nice daytime snack. The taste was perfect and the serving size was decent. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes cottage cheese or is looking for a new snack they taste great in the summer.
30/06/2022
Best cottage cheese hands down.
Best cottage cheese hands down. Curious, though...what happened to the large curd, how come I can no longer find it?
26/06/2022
Creamy Protein
I love love this cottage cheese it is creamy and a great source of protein. It is lower in fat and has a healthy amount of protein.
23/06/2022
Good
I never liked cottage cheese when I was younger but now I love it with Frozen, half thawed blueberries. Great to keep me on my diet. My daughter loves this one more than the full fat. She's been eating it since before her first birthday.
21/06/2022
Delicious!
I regularly buy cottage cheese as both a snack as well as an ingredient in recipes such as spanakopita. I often buy Knudsen because it is both affordable and absolutely delicious!
Creamy delicious
This cottage cheese is creamy and delicious! It is perfect with breakfast or snack. I love to add fruit or even scoop with potato chips. It is small curds and not clumpy. It is light and filling!
Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese with 2% Milkfat 32 oz Tub
Great for digestion and this small curd cottage cheese is an easy snack with a classic cottage cheese flavor that's delicious on its own or paired with fruit. Made in America with real milk from California cows creates the base of this Grade A pasteurized cottage cheese and has a resealable container and tastes great
Cottage Cheese
I really like certain brands of cottage cheese and this is one of the best ! Small curd very creamy and no sour taste it's not dry or chunky . It's also not to salty. Perfect snack and good with fruit to
28/05/2022
Cottage cheese
Love this cottage cheese, I buy a large tub of it. Since it is warming up we eat a lot of cottage cheese in our house ! It’s great for lunch or side with dinner. It’s nice and creamy but not watery, the texture is good and the flavor is awsome ,
27/05/2022
Cottage cheese
Delicious cottage cheese. It has the perfect consistency and doesn't settle as most do. Love the size of the curds and wonderful healthy snack.
27/05/2022
My Honey Loves It
My honey loves this. He says it is absolutely delicious.
23/05/2022
My Favorite Cottage cheese brand
This is my favorite cottage cheese brand. This also makes a great snacks. I like to mix mine with strawberry jam. I’m sure this would taste good with anything. My favorite part is that it’s Low Fat.
23/05/2022
Lowfat cottage cheese
I enjoy snacking on cottage cheese especially during the warmer months of the year. This is a nice thick, yet still creamy. I love to add it to my baked ziti and italian lasagna.
22/05/2022
Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese with 2% Milkfat 32 oz Tub
I love this cottage cheese and it low-fat and taste great