Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese with 2% Milkfat 32 oz Tub

4.7 5 0 47 47 Knudsen Small Curd Low Fat 2% Milkfat Cottage Cheese offers a convenient snack option. This small curd cottage cheese is an easy snack with a classic cottage cheese flavor that’s delicious on its own or paired with fruit. Real milk from California cows creates the base of this Grade A pasteurized cottage cheese. This low fat cottage cheese contains 2% milkfat. Dig into this tub of certified Kosher cottage cheese for a quick snack, easy breakfast, cottage cheese dessert or side dish with your meals. Keep the 32 ounce resealable tub in the refrigerator. Try Knudsen cottage cheese and youll see that its just like it was in 1919, simple and delicious from the first bite.

21/06/2022
Delicious!
I regularly buy cottage cheese as both a snack as well as an ingredient in recipes such as spanakopita. I often buy Knudsen because it is both affordable and absolutely delicious!
Creamy delicious
This cottage cheese is creamy and delicious! It is perfect with breakfast or snack. I love to add fruit or even scoop with potato chips. It is small curds and not clumpy. It is light and filling!
Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese with 2% Milkfat 32 oz Tub
Great for digestion and this small curd cottage cheese is an easy snack with a classic cottage cheese flavor that's delicious on its own or paired with fruit. Made in America with real milk from California cows creates the base of this Grade A pasteurized cottage cheese and has a resealable container and tastes great
Cottage Cheese
I really like certain brands of cottage cheese and this is one of the best ! Small curd very creamy and no sour taste it's not dry or chunky . It's also not to salty. Perfect snack and good with fruit to
28/05/2022
Cottage cheese
Love this cottage cheese, I buy a large tub of it. Since it is warming up we eat a lot of cottage cheese in our house ! It’s great for lunch or side with dinner. It’s nice and creamy but not watery, the texture is good and the flavor is awsome ,
27/05/2022
Cottage cheese
Delicious cottage cheese. It has the perfect consistency and doesn't settle as most do. Love the size of the curds and wonderful healthy snack.
27/05/2022
My Honey Loves It
My honey loves this. He says it is absolutely delicious.
23/05/2022
My Favorite Cottage cheese brand
This is my favorite cottage cheese brand. This also makes a great snacks. I like to mix mine with strawberry jam. I’m sure this would taste good with anything. My favorite part is that it’s Low Fat.
23/05/2022
Lowfat cottage cheese
I enjoy snacking on cottage cheese especially during the warmer months of the year. This is a nice thick, yet still creamy. I love to add it to my baked ziti and italian lasagna.
22/05/2022
Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese with 2% Milkfat 32 oz Tub
I love this cottage cheese and it low-fat and taste great
20/05/2022
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to have and extremely useful and innovative.
19/05/2022
Great brand
i will always choose knudsen product over others. They use high quality ingredients and is a trusted brand. I use the cottage cheese for breakfast and I also love the sour cream.
Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese
This provides for a healthy snack while being very tasty and has a classic cottage cheese flavor that's delicious on its own or paired with fruit which I do, and it is made with real milk from cows in California my birthplace and a resealable tub to put in my refrigerator. A great breakfast treats to start the day
Family favorite!
We really enjoy the Knudsen cottage cheese for a light snack or part of a meal. Its great with fresh fruit or as a topping on crackers with a sprinkle of paprika.
great flavor
Great taste, creamy texture, you wouldn't know it was lof fat of you didn't see the container. I add some fresh fruit or sometimes leftover veggies