4.3 5 0 67 67 Made with extra virgin olive oil, Fine herbs and spices.

4/1/2019
Yummy sweet low calorie dressing
This dressing is a great option for those looking for a dressing that's low calorie and taste great. The sweet flavor is amazing. I was not sure if I would like this but one taste and I was hooked.
9/17/2018
oil
I AM NOT A FAN OF THIS FLAVOR. THIS SAID IT IS A VERY GOOD DRESSING FOR SOMEBODY WHO LIKE THIS FLAVOR
12/5/2017
This is my favorite salad dressing! It is very light and sweet. It really wakes my veggies up!
11/24/2017
not only is it a dressing it is a marinade! works wonders on baked chicken! wonderful taste and great price
11/7/2017
Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes raspberry tastes so good. It makes my salads tastes great!!
10/2/2017
My whole family likes this light raspberry vinaigrette dressing. It is great on salads and different vegetables, we especially like it with cucumbers. Even my most picky kid loves it. It's delicious and we will most definitely continue to purchase this vinaigrette dressing.
8/27/2017
We tried Kraft Oil Vinaigrette Raspberry just because it was new and boy did we like it! We used it on salad at first but have since experimented and found it makes a good base marinade for chicken and fish. Use a light hand though otherwise the vinegar is too strong!
8/13/2017
I really love the fresh made taste of Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes Raspberry Dressing. I liked that it was just sweet enough without being too sweet but also made with oil oil making it light. It also has really great flavor that it is not over powering but has homemade taste.
3/21/2017
Good salad dressing as i try to only use olive oil dressing with no additives. The raspberry variety is
3/2/2017
Horrible after taste and found out that raspberry does not go good with salads and my kids will not touch it the only good quality is that it contains olive oil
2/7/2017
Perfect addition to any salad, sandwich (just a very light touch), or as a dip to raw vegetables. Low fat and low calorie content contribute to a heart -healthy condiment.
1/4/2017
This salad dressing is so light and smooth, it truly takes a salad to higher level. My family loves it and being make with extra virgin olive oil makes it a delicious healthy option.
11/19/2016
I bought Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes Raspberry Dressing to use on a spinach salad. Oh, my word! It was delish! I am in love.
10/30/2016
I love this dressing! It taste good with a fruity salad or even a chicken tender salad. It doesn't have a lot of fat in it so I give it a thumbs up!
10/27/2016
Just tried this and it went over really well with the family.