Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes Raspberry Dressing

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Made with extra virgin olive oil, Fine herbs and spices.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
9/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I AM NOT A FAN OF THIS FLAVOR. THIS SAID IT IS A VERY GOOD DRESSING FOR SOMEBODY WHO LIKE THIS FLAVOR

Maia (Canal Winchester)

• 15 Comments
12/5/2017 Home Tested with free product

This is my favorite salad dressing! It is very light and sweet. It really wakes my veggies up!

Cara (New Holland)

• 71 Comments
11/24/2017 Home Tested with free product

not only is it a dressing it is a marinade! works wonders on baked chicken! wonderful taste and great price

Robbie (SEVEN SPRINGS)

• 13 Comments
11/7/2017 Home Tested with free product

Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes raspberry tastes so good. It makes my salads tastes great!!

Rajan (West Memphis)

• 43 Comments
10/2/2017 Home Tested with free product

My whole family likes this light raspberry vinaigrette dressing. It is great on salads and different vegetables, we especially like it with cucumbers. Even my most picky kid loves it. It's delicious and we will most definitely continue to purchase this vinaigrette dressing.

karen (East Hampton)

• 79 Comments
8/27/2017 Home Tested with free product

We tried Kraft Oil Vinaigrette Raspberry just because it was new and boy did we like it! We used it on salad at first but have since experimented and found it makes a good base marinade for chicken and fish. Use a light hand though otherwise the vinegar is too strong!

kathryn (Marlton)

• 2 Uploads
  • 253 Comments
8/13/2017 Home Tested with free product

I really love the fresh made taste of Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes Raspberry Dressing. I liked that it was just sweet enough without being too sweet but also made with oil oil making it light. It also has really great flavor that it is not over powering but has homemade taste.

Rick (Marshville)

• 9 Comments
3/21/2017 Home Tested with free product

Good salad dressing as i try to only use olive oil dressing with no additives. The raspberry variety is

Hirut (Rockingham)

• 1 Upload
  • 124 Comments
3/2/2017 Home Tested with free product

Horrible after taste and found out that raspberry does not go good with salads and my kids will not touch it the only good quality is that it contains olive oil

Philip Bryce (Norwalk)

• Upload
  • 10 Comments
2/7/2017 Home Tested with free product

Perfect addition to any salad, sandwich (just a very light touch), or as a dip to raw vegetables. Low fat and low calorie content contribute to a heart -healthy condiment.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours