4.6 5 0 74 74 Kraft Original Macaroni & Cheese Veggie Pasta Dinner contains half a serving of vegetables.

21/08/2019
So cheesy, creamy, and delicious
Kraft has always had great mac & cheese, made even better when they released pasta infused with veggies! This mac & cheese tastes delicious, is creamy and cheesy, and you cannot taste any vegetables at all. It's so nice to have a meal that feels like such a treat, while also knowing that it's infused with nutritious vegetables.
03/07/2019
Kraft Mac and Cheese
It is a good product. Little more expensive than other products. Cooks quickly and thoroughly, cheese packets mix well.
20/06/2019
Tastes just like the original
Put them side by side, and I wouldn't be able to tell which product was the original kraft mac and which was the veggie pasta. If I can't tell, my daughter certainly can't tell. There's literally no reason to buy the original anymore, if I can sneak in some veggies then why not?!
11/06/2019
Kraft Original Macaroni & Cheese Veggie Pasta Dinner
Presently surprised with the overall flavor, however the texture was thicker than I was expecting. We will try it again, maybe adding a little cream cheese to get a smoother consistency.
07/06/2019
Good Taste
however, the texture was sort of gummy. my son said he'd like it again as well as me.
16/05/2019
Great idea
This product has a very good concept for those picky eaters that will not eat vegetables like our little guy he loves Mac and cheese so I feel better about it because he is getting a serving of vegetables while eating one of his friends foods
22/03/2019
Helps with my "Mom Guilt"
I love that Kraft came out with a mac n' cheese I feel good about giving my kids. Mac n' cheese has always been their favorite food. I was worried they would taste the difference and turn it down but they didn't suspect a thing. The only difference they commented about was that it smelled different while I was cooking it. I just came up with some excuse and moved on. Thank you Kraft!
19/01/2019
Veggie Mac
Great tasting healthy option for those that want a tasty side or even a meal still has same great cheesy flavor
18/01/2019
Very healthy
I'm not usually a Mac and cheese person unless home made. But I really love this my daughter made it and I was surprised. Really yummy
16/01/2019
Love mac and cheese
Love mac and cheese since I was a little kid. This honestly didn't taste any different than the regular m&c.
12/12/2018
Kraft veggie mac
Kraft mac and cheese is one of my guilty pleasures, and I love to make it for a quick and easy weeknight meal. I know that the regular pasta doesn't have much nutritional value, so this veggie mac makes me feel a little better about eating it! It tastes so similar to the original, and is a great substitute for the regular pasta.
03/11/2018
Cheesey
Very good product. Kraft is always good and now with a healthy veggie pasta its even better. I was skeptical at first but you can't knock it if you don't try it and I will buy this product again
24/10/2018
Kraft Original Mac and Cheese Veggie Pasta
In terms of Kraft's products overall, I very much find them to be top of the class. As for this product, I find it to be no different. Really, if it would have never said veggie pasta on the package, I wouldn't have known that it was any different, which is a good thing. The taste is still delicious and the product is healthier now than it was before, so it's a win-win.
20/10/2018
Kid approved
This Mac and cheese was such a hit for our family dinner . My kids didn’t even no I switched their original Kraft Mac and cheese for the healthier one. P.S I finally got the biggest kid of all to eat his veggies my husband couldn’t even tell... the taste of this Mac and cheese is awesome keep it up kraft
30/09/2018
Veggie mac
The best Mac ever, I tried it with my family and we could taste the difference and its better.