Krusteaz Gluten Free Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix

4.7 5 0 55 55 Made with real honey.

04/02/2021
Excellent Gluten Free
So often gluten free products are grainy making my family dislike the product. This cornbread is not graining in texture at all. It tastes just like the regular version and has become a favorite of my family. Absolutely love this product.
29/08/2020
Soo Good!
Let me just say I LOVE Krusteaz...hands down! Being GF, this brand tops many other name brands in my book. This GF Honey Corn Bread is AMAZING and I love pairing it with chili. I have a few GF friends and they have too agreed it is by far the best.
29/08/2019
I love it
All my family and my friend like it I recommend 5 star ⭐️
29/08/2019
#hometesterclub
It is so wonderful to see a company who cares that there are people that are allergic to some things and its not easy for them to have what everyone else is eating Nice sweetness and browning to this product
17/08/2019
Krusteaz Gluten Free Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix
Gluten Free and made with honey! This cornbread is a little slice of heaven! I can finally eat cornbread without any issue. Highly recommend!
01/03/2019
Kornbread
Anytime I make cornbread with Krusteaz, it is sure to be delicious.
10/09/2018
HONEY
I HAVE TRIED MANY KRUSTEAZ PRODUCTS AND FOUND THEM ALL TO BE GOOD. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT. GOOD TEXTURE.
30/10/2016
every time we have chili I make this in a cast iron skillet and omg its delicious winter is coming and this is on my list and its affordable
05/10/2016
This is DELICIOUS! I have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease for over 15 years and cornbread is one of the things that is very hard to find - especially good cornbread that isn't dry and tasteless. This is easy to make and very moist with a fantastic taste. I have already purchased this 4-5 times since I first tried it a few months back. I will be buying again soon.
28/08/2016
I am limited on bread products. But, the is moist and delicious to eat! Tasty!
26/08/2016
very moist very tasty made with honey and easy to prepare well worth the money
19/08/2016
Love this product, has a good texture and taste, gluten free and dairy free!
18/08/2016
Great easy fast delis cornbread. Free tasting awesome.
28/07/2016
This is one of the best gf products. It has a delicious flavor with a very nice texture. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
09/07/2016
very good product. a bit of sweetness added to the basic cornbread mix.