LaCroix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water - 2/12pk/12 fl oz Cans, 24 / Pack

4.2 5 0 350 350 LaCroix Sparkling Water is the #1 sparkling water brand. LaCroix is a refreshing and healthy beverage that can be enjoyed in any setting. Each sip of LaCroix Sparking Water is flavored with the natural essence oils extracted from the named fruit. It contains 0-calories, 0-sweetenersand 0-sodium. This means you can enjoy the refreshing taste of a carbonated beverage completely guilt-free. LaCroix sparkling water is vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and Whole30 approved. Our water is sourced in the U.S.A. and has a lower carbon footprint compared to imported brands. The average person needs to drink eight 8-oz glasses of water a day, and with LaCroix Sparkling Water, each of those eight glasses can have a special, fruity essence that you will love! Enjoy LaCroix!
LaCroix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water - 2/12pk/12 fl oz Cans, 24 / Pack

15/04/2021
Crisp flavor
Crisp citrus flavor, great substitute for sugar. Quench’s thirst. Add fresh fruit for intense flavor. Great over ice.
Like drinking garbage
I know I'm in the minority but I just can't drink these. They taste horrible no matter what flavor I try. I've also been told to add crystal light or something to it and it will taste better.. but that wasn't the case for me.
Refreshing
We actually have this product sitting on the floor next to the fridge. Sparkling water gives off a nice PIZZAZZ.
Refreshing flavor!
I always liked La Croix sparkling beverages and I just love the peach-pear flavor! So refreshing, crisp when cold & I feel like I'm in the tropics when I'm sipping on these.
Awful Taste
I didn't enjoy this sparkling water at all. I just knew I would enjoy it because I love anything that had to do with the flavor peach. It tasted like I was drinking alka-seltzer which I didn't enjoy at all. I will not be purchasing again
Carbonated to the max
I love sparkling water in general, but I can also be a bit of a snob about it, in terms of how carbonated my beverage is. Over and over again, La Croix has always met my needs for a sharp sip and great flavor. People who don't like sparkling water love to make joes about La Croix tasting like someone who ate a piece of fruit burped in your drink, but I genuinely think this brand does flavor super well. What you see advertised is the flavor you get, and it's neither too strong or too weak.
CLEAN & REFRESHING
Great taste! I strongly suggest this brand. Price is great also. Definitely a winner!
tasty
We love this brand and i really like this flavour.
Refreshing!!
Love it!! always so nice to drink when on the go or mix with juice.
It’s okay..
I like La Croix, this just wasn’t the flavor for me. It’s not bad, just not a flavor I would drink regularly
13/04/2021
Nice
I love la croix ! I have tried so many sparkling water brands but La Croix became my favorite ! The smell , the soda , the freshness ! It is so good in a mojito too !
Sparkling flavored water
I love this sparkling water specially in the lemon flavor
Love this flavor
This is my all time favorite flavor of La Croix. I have to stock up on it when I see it at stores because I probably drink too much of it but I love it. Has to be ice cold to be perfect.
Great summer Flavor
I love many flavors of La Croix and this one is great. It is a bit of a stronger taste flavor than some of the other flavors. This one is great to mix with mix adult drinks!
Its okay
I got it because my 15 year old wanted something so I got this different drink. It was really good at first but the after taste is kinda bad. Notyo much but it does. Just not for me. If you like the after taste of like can fruit drink. Read