4.2 5 0 13 13 A two-in-one formula that preps and softens like a toner and moisturizes like a cream for maximum hydration benefits in one simple step.

8/15/2019
Smooth
Try this u will get smooth skin all day Thanks Have a good day
8/14/2019
Amazing!!
I absolutely LOVE this brand, as I do many other's!! But, let me tell you this is an amazing product, for sure!! Go to your local Sephora and get a bottle!! It's about $30.00 but it's so worth it!! Xoxo
Laneige skincare moisturizer
I received a sample if this product this month and I have got to say... I did NOT notice how much my skin needed a good moisturizer until I tried this produxt. It made my skin feel silky smooth and I'm obsessed!
Sticky
I have used other products from this company and I usually love them. But this product left my skin sticky.
It's kinda sticky
I believe you should try this one if you have dry skin . But it was to heavy for me and sticky after drying
How I like this product
I absolutely love this product it does everything it says it's going to. My skin felt great and I had no sensitivity with it.
8/8/2019
Great texture. This product doesn't dry out my skin.
8/7/2019
TONER
LANEIGE leaves you skin very silky and smooth. Has a great texture and feels wonderful.
8/4/2019
Would 100% recommend Leaves skin flawless and very smooth. Many products say they do the same but not many actually do what’s told on the bottle 🤷🏻‍♀️
nice
This is a pretty neat product. I've gotten the chance to try it and I've so far liked it. It's pretty light weight and feels great. I think my skin needs more though. would definitely recommend.
the most amazing moisturizer
This product lives up to all of the hype. I'm crazy about skincare (Western and Korean) and have NEVER used something so light yet hydrating in my life. It truly is a hybrid of a toner/moisturizer which deeply, DEEPLY hydrates your skin. At night I'll layer more of this on and I don't need my cream. As a result I have seen less redness, smoother skin, and a natural glow. Just amazing.
8/7/2019
This product seems like it will be amazing and I would love to try some
8/1/2019
I love absolutely everything I have read about this product so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.